The Student Room Group
Reply 1000
MentallyIll
Will you go on a date with me?

Most definitely. Your avatar is seriously irresistable :smile: .
The Duck
Most definitely. Your avatar is serously irresistable :smile: .

:smile: Yes, it is. He's an awfully goodlooking chap, isn't he. :cool:
Reply 1002
MentallyIll
:smile: Yes, it is. He's an awfully goodlooking chap, isn't he. :cool:

In a Terminator kind of way, yes. Just noticed you're not on the first page, but you are going to be starting Cambridge this year - any good excuse for this, or just trying to avoid G's quest for photos? :biggrin:
Reply 1003
Nothing wrong with a mad quest for photos :P :biggrin:

Oh, {prods Duck} You haven't been frequenting the Scottish forum. We need to overtake the Engineers!
The Duck
In a Terminator kind of way, yes. Just noticed you're not on the first page, but you are going to be starting Cambridge this year - any good excuse for this, or just trying to avoid G's quest for photos? :biggrin:

Excuse: I caught on to this thread late when it had amassed hundreds of posts so I couldnt be bothered to go through them. I have a sort of picture posted on another thread somewhere on here.
Reply 1005
Uhoh. G's gonna go on a pic hunt now!
Reply 1006
Acaila
Nothing wrong with a mad quest for photos :P :biggrin:

Oh, {prods Duck} You haven't been frequenting the Scottish forum. We need to overtake the Engineers!

Ouch! Okay! I know I've not been for a while, but I didn't realise the situation was so dire - engineers seizing power?! This cannot be.

And MentallyIll (it's not pc, it really isn't), what subject and college? (EMMA, you know you want to :biggrin: )
Reply 1007
It's dire! shiny is inciting them into posting like maniacs. While we're wellll.....not :rolleyes:
The Duck
Ouch! Okay! I know I've not been for a while, but I didn't realise the situation was so dire - engineers seizing power?! This cannot be.

And MentallyIll (it's not pc, it really isn't), what subject and college? (EMMA, you know you want to :biggrin: )

What is not PC? Wolfson, Arch&Anth (I am not old and not a 'traveller' type , just felt obliged to tell you that). In fact, I am actually quite cool.

What subject are you doing?

EDIT: engineering i guess.
Reply 1009
MentallyIll
What is not PC? Wolfson, Arch&Anth (I am not old and not a 'traveller' type , just felt obliged to tell you that). In fact, I am actually quite cool.

Addressing a post to the mentally ill in this forum, but I'm probably being over-sensitive :rolleyes:

Yup, I'm going to follow in the footsteps of Ali McBeal and my Dad (bizarre cross-dressing, skeletal type images come to mind)... doing Law :biggrin: . Sharing a lecture hall with G, hopefully. And able to frequent THE best bar in Cambridge :biggrin: .

From the way you say it, I can tell you really are one of the coolest, NOT old, NON-travelling types. :wink:
Reply 1010
Acaila
It's dire! shiny is inciting them into posting like maniacs. While we're wellll.....not :rolleyes:

Any particular thread? I can't be assed searching for a good argument. :smile:
visesh
bagsy 1001st:smile:

just passed driving test so im ever so pleased! :biggrin:

crana watch out....:P

v

*runs and hides*
watch out for the post box by my school - its evil
MentallyIll

Cool...? Vain, more like! :smile:
Reply 1013
crana
*runs and hides*
watch out for the post box by my school - its evil

dont worry wont be going that way....only need to go there on aug 19th and i'll park in the forest...!!!! its freee!!! and i can use the trams if i feel lazy :rolleyes: cos it stops about 10 yards away from my side of the school :cool:

ur sis wants a lift to the abbey soon when i play her at cricket...advisable?:tongue:
visesh
dont worry wont be going that way....only need to go there on aug 19th and i'll park in the forest...!!!! its freee!!! and i can use the trams if i feel lazy :rolleyes: cos it stops about 10 yards away from my side of the school :cool:

ur sis wants a lift to the abbey soon when i play her at cricket...advisable?:tongue:

only if you make her wear her seatbelt and try to avoid hitting any trees....! although you ARE old enough to drive and DO have a driving licence....so hopefully it would be better than last time anyway!

(I always park on the forest too)
The Duck
Addressing a post to the mentally ill in this forum, but I'm probably being over-sensitive :rolleyes:

Yup, I'm going to follow in the footsteps of Ali McBeal and my Dad (bizarre cross-dressing, skeletal type images come to mind)... doing Law :biggrin: . Sharing a lecture hall with G, hopefully. And able to frequent THE best bar in Cambridge :biggrin: .

From the way you say it, I can tell you really are one of the coolest, NOT old, NON-travelling types. :wink:

Back to your original query; I am hoping to bring a bike. Are you?
polthegael
Cool...? Vain, more like! :smile:

Nooooooo...not vain. Why would you say such a thing about me?
MentallyIll
Nooooooo...not vain. Why would you say such a thing about me?

I'm really sorted, a genius and a veritable girl-magnet, but I'm not vain..!

:smile:
Visesh said:

"Manually increasing the surface temperature of the ship's primary cannon by repeated linear manipulation"

Polthegael says:

"What you do in your spare time is no concern of us here on this forum!"

:smile:
Reply 1019
On the topic of bringing a bike..i don't think i will...i'll just walk everywhere. It's not that big....i walked from the station through past the town centre going towards the other side of the town on the day of my interview....took about 25mins?

G

Latest

Trending

Trending