The Student Room Group
Reply 10360
urgh...i should be finishing these ML questions, but i cant be arsed, i've worked too hard today....my supervisor is just gonna have to be disappointed. I did most of them...just cant be bothered to figure out the others. Ni ni
Willa
oh and wombat....howd your sketch go down last night (i tried to get in but was too late for a ticket)

Wasn't me, it was Werther I think. I'm not very good at writing sketches.
Reply 10362
crana9
*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

someone wake me up when the rowing *******s stops

boaties at work. doing important business. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

pipe down, or continue your buzzing off :wink: :tongue: :biggrin: (kidding...)
Reply 10363
well, i was still asleep at 6.30 am when you were not. i consider this a success for the sleeping anti rowers.
crana9
well, i was still asleep at 6.30 am when you were not. i consider this a success for the sleeping anti rowers.

I was awake until 5:30 am (US PT) last night, just to see a ****wit re-elected. Oh well...
visesh
I was awake until 5:30 am (US PT) last night, just to see a ****wit re-elected. Oh well...

Ah :eek: :eek: You did not do that!! :eek: :eek:
Reply 10366
but the reality of the situation is, if kerry was elected, nothing much is gonna be done over the situation with terrorists, is you want things to stay pretty much as they are, you voted for kerry. But with bush, things will either get much better, or get much worse!
Willa
but the reality of the situation is, if kerry was elected, nothing much is gonna be done over the situation with terrorists, is you want things to stay pretty much as they are, you voted for kerry. But with bush, things will either get much better, or get much worse!

You sound like a gambler... Taking risks. ...........Rather like quick sort....
Hi folks. Just in for my periodical "saying hi" session. I won't keep you too long, i have to go to choir and then Formal Hall so i have much preparing to do yet. :biggrin:
Willa
hmmm i wonder who our boat captain is? I'm the boat bitch i know cos i sit in seat 7 and have an indescribable urge to criticise everyone! Apparently seat 7 does that to you!

Hehe, that was my job yesterday when I was stroke :biggrin:, me and the cox (who was a senior rather than a spannery novice) were having a nice little bitching session.

Mmmm, hangover supreme today. And the one thing I would least like to do in the world when hungover and feeling very sick? Cut up a ****ing sheep's eyeball, like we had to in Neurophysiology. Rankness indeed, I nearly walked out to throw up. :frown:

Rosie - I only went to sleep at 4, but that's not a boatie thing :tongue:
Reply 10370
hmmm i think i've become the most right wing person in cambridge...and only cos i said that based upon my current knowledge of political agendas i would rather have seen bush get another term then someone new come in to try and sort it out...because kerry didnt look like he would.

hmm...damn i have a reputation
Willa has a little shameful behaviour in the past.
:cool:
Immortal Wombat
Wasn't me, it was Werther I think. I'm not very good at writing sketches.

'Twas me indeed.

My sketch about poo didn't get on, as it was towards the end and so cut for time. Should be in the next one, mind.
Did anyone here see the show?

My own performance of a mock lecture went down very well - I got spontaneous applause for using the word "eftsoons"! I've been asked to do a smoker at Pembroke, a week on Friday, so shall try to write a couple more of these daft 'lectures' to deliver there.

Right now I've somehow got to turn out three scenes for the College Panto before 1pm tomorrow.
Reply 10373
oh yeah...sorry...got peeps confused....wish i had got in to see it! I wanna see whether the standard is low enough to mean I think I could give it a go myself :tongue:
Ah, I should be going to the Pembroke one. :biggrin:
Willa
oh yeah...sorry...got peeps confused....wish i had got in to see it! I wanna see whether the standard is low enough to mean I think I could give it a go myself :tongue:

You're bound to get on. I think the auditions are to vet sketches for potentially-offensive content, etc. The standard throughout was 'variable'.

Did anyone see the Footlights debate last night?
I'm going home tomorrow.... Yeah....... (The depressed kind of yeah).... :frown:
Reply 10377
anyone else go to the fireworks....they were cool...but could have been a little longer!
Willa
anyone else go to the fireworks....they were cool...but could have been a little longer!

I thought you went. Was that it then?
Has anyone seen relatively speaking at the playroom? I want to know if it's worth seeing...

Latest

Trending

Trending