The Student Room Group
Reply 15780
Helenia
Dunno about the ugly thing but there definitely aren't that many fat people, male or female, in Cambridge. I've been noticing this for ages.

i thought that too. but who am i to argue with urbandictionary?
Reply 15781
puppy
No, it doesn't, I just like telling people I'm not fat or ugly :p:

or modest?
~Raphael~
happy Birthday Camfo

"Can you feel the love tonight, It is where we are..."

I feel loved :bawling:. I have never received this many presents from my friends before.
Happy Birthday! :party:
(even though you were mean to me yesterday)
right...checked ur profile it isn't ur birthday... :rolleyes: never mind...
Reply 15784
urgh, yet another downside of being a boatie: We're only allowed 10lb max washloads for the laundry service, but half of my stuff if normally soaking wet cos of rowing so when I get my bag back it's half the weight it was when it went in....which means I'm getting hardly any washing actually done. GRRR
And I dont have time to dry all my clothes when I come back from rowing!
minimo
Happy Birthday! :party:
(even though you were mean to me yesterday)
right...checked ur profile it isn't ur birthday... :rolleyes: never mind...

lol it's complicated :biggrin:
Reply 15786
Happy Birthday Camfo'!

A.
Willa
urgh, yet another downside of being a boatie: We're only allowed 10lb max washloads for the laundry service, but half of my stuff if normally soaking wet cos of rowing so when I get my bag back it's half the weight it was when it went in....which means I'm getting hardly any washing actually done. GRRR
And I dont have time to dry all my clothes when I come back from rowing!

My heart bleeds for you and your free laundry service. :mad:
Helenia

Give him a taste of his own med... I see.

Willa, stop moaning, or stop being a boatie, or stop accusing other people for the moaning they do.
Reply 15789
Helenia

hey! It's part of our college bill in a way, they've got to find money for it somewhere! I was merely pointing out another disadvantage of being a boatie I dont consistently moan about me being one!
Willa
hey! It's part of our college bill in a way, they've got to find money for it somewhere! I was merely pointing out another disadvantage of being a boatie I dont consistently moan about me being one!

I wasn't telling you off for boatie moaning. I was telling you off for laundry moaning. When you have to pay ~£3.40 to do a set of washing, you'd understand why. :p:
Reply 15791
get your normal washing done free and tkae the rest to a laundrette?
Reply 15792
i think it's unfair other colleges charge for the use of their laundry machines. It seems a bit pointless really - they dont require much maintenance at all. Students should just have to pay for the washing powder
Reply 15793
Helenia
I wasn't telling you off for boatie moaning. I was telling you off for laundry moaning. When you have to pay ~£3.40 to do a set of washing, you'd understand why. :p:

£3.40? Damn! pembroke is £1.20!
To everyone
If [email protected] adds you to your MSN Contacts, DO NOT add it

because it's a virus. PLEASE tell everybody on your contacts because

if somebody on your list accepts it then you get the virus too (copy

and paste this into a new message because some people do not read

forwards!) Don't just forward it!

Since when do we need a public defender for virus outbreak?
Reply 15795
crana9
get your normal washing done free and tkae the rest to a laundrette?

i am far too lazy/busy to do that though. And because of our laundry service the laundrette is tiny, so you have to book abut 3 days in advance to get a slot and i dunno what i might be doing in 3 days...and I'll have my laundry back by then so wont be thinking about lack of clean clothes
Reply 15796
Willa
i think it's unfair other colleges charge for the use of their laundry machines. It seems a bit pointless really - they dont require much maintenance at all. Students should just have to pay for the washing powder

ours do, they blow up every 2 seconds.

there are all the overheads of buying them in the first place plus electricity, water etc.

everyone else has tto pay for their washing, i dont see why students should be special.
crana9
£3.40? Damn! pembroke is £1.20!

depends how many machines you use and whether you want to dry it or not. If drying how long do you want the tumble driers to run. It costs me 1.60 on average every two weeks.
Reply 15798
Camford
Since when do we need a public defender for virus outbreak?

sounds a bit like a hoax to me! just to get people sending up crappy warnings to all their contacts
Reply 15799
Willa
i am far too lazy/busy to do that though. And because of our laundry service the laundrette is tiny, so you have to book abut 3 days in advance to get a slot and i dunno what i might be doing in 3 days...and I'll have my laundry back by then so wont be thinking about lack of clean clothes

Oh, I see. you are far much busier than anyone else at other colleges.

you could go to the laundrette on mill road.

Latest

Trending

Trending