The Student Room Group
There 6 people at the formal? and the master didn't even bother turning up? :mad:
Did you guys just hear that :eek:! NICE!!
the thunder... NICE!!! It be nicer if I can actually see something other than the new museum site buildings though.
Awww.. poor sods. Brilliant:biggrin:

I went out earlier to buy train tickets to london for next Saturday. It was raining on my way down. I was so hoping (I'm weird, I know) it was going to be some kind of down pour on my way back... but, it wasn't :frown:.
I'm getting annoyed with these yellow faces doing moonwalk:mad:

/me shoots himself in the head.
Camford
I'm getting annoyed with these yellow faces doing moonwalk:mad:

/me shoots himself in the head.

Hello. :p:
Reply 15986
Lozza
i've just had a jacket potato from sam smileys and it's not cooked. this has seriously ruined my day and also sam smileys. :mad:

i dunno why people like that place so much, to me it charge ok food for more than ok prices! But then again, there are quite a few places in cambridge that do that!
Reply 15987
Am i just weird? i al most never buy food outside except for if I specifically go out for a meal or we get a (very occasional) takeaway..I never get like sandwiches or stuff like that
Reply 15988
crana9
Am i just weird? i al most never buy food outside except for if I specifically go out for a meal or we get a (very occasional) takeaway..I never get like sandwiches or stuff like that

that doesnt make you wierd...it's makes you capable of catering for yourself. I personally cant/wont cater for myself much. I wish I could but I find it hard to fit it in with all the work and rowing I do, and on top of that I don't know how to cook v well, so if I do make something it takes ages to make, and I just dont have time to spend an hour making a meal!
yeah the only time i would get sandwiches would be

1) if i was on a long train journey and I'd forgotten to bring food (very rare)
2) going out for lunch with friends
3) if i get the urge for pret a manger*

I just don't think anywhere else can make as nice a sandwich/salad as I can *apart from pret a manger. and so i don't see the point in paying 10 times as much as it would cost me to make one myself so that I can get in inferior one...
I like the big baguettes that the man outside the Chemistry lecture theatre sells. They're nice, and though I could make my own sandwiches, I'm lazy in the mornings. I've never actually been to Sam Smileys.
naelse
yeah the only time i would get sandwiches would be

1) if i was on a long train journey and I'd forgotten to bring food (very rare)
2) going out for lunch with friends
3) if i get the urge for pret a manger*

I just don't think anywhere else can make as nice a sandwich/salad as I can *apart from pret a manger. and so i don't see the point in paying 10 times as much as it would cost me to make one myself so that I can get in inferior one...

I'm probably the same, but I insert a laziness clause...PLus, there's a fab shop near me that is just yeah, uh uh, yeah, uh uh, yeah! :biggrin:
~Raphael~
there's a fab shop near me that is just yeah, uh uh, yeah, uh uh, yeah! :biggrin:

is the word you're looking for...

orgasmic?
naelse
is the word you're looking for...

orgasmic?

Yeah, uh uh, yeah, uh uh, yeah!
I have such a craving for a bacon and egg sandwich. This is soooooooo bad for me :frown:
awww go on... you burn it all off on the river anyway
Don't wanna go rowing. It's raining. Wonder if there are more calories in a cheese toastie or a bacon and egg sarnie?
For god sake... just breath in pure oxygen, it'll all burn out fairly spectacularly.
Reply 15998
This place is dead. Are you actually all revising or just procrastinating somewhere else without me :frown: ?

A.
Reply 15999
Maybe they're rowing.

Latest

Trending

Trending