The Student Room Group
Reply 16900
Errrrrrrrrm..........

Some guy I don't really know sent me a message on the facebook asking me to be his artistic muse / model

wtf?

how do I decline this gracefully and/or find out whose idea of a joke this was?
Reply 16901
where are all the boaties!!!!??? They were at downing a minute ago and now they're gone! I've lost the boaties!??

I hate jesus, damn them....DAMN THEM!!!!!!
Willa
where are all the boaties!!!!??? They were at downing a minute ago and now they're gone! I've lost the boaties!??

What did Jesus do to you? They didn't even bump you! :confused:
crana9
how do I decline this gracefully and/or find out whose idea of a joke this was?

Tell him you are already musing/modelling for somebody else, and couldn't possibly take on another artist.
Willa

Don't damn jesus. He died for you on the cross remember? :rolleyes:

May week is lame. I need to go to bed. My eyes hurt from gaming. I'm crap at Age of Empires.
Reply 16905
Immortal Wombat
Tell him you are already musing/modelling for somebody else, and couldn't possibly take on another artist.

im not sure id be believed. I could say t was participiating in a "Study of the Grotesque" maybe.
Reply 16906
wooooo may ball tonight!

and i hate jesus cos if we had managed to bump them on the friday, we would have probably have bumped magdelene in time on saturday and ended up up 2!!
I think I'm going to make a big May Week Blog thread, maybe shuffle a few of the posts already made into it, so that all the prospective students can get all their gossip in one place. Sound ok?
Lauren
i'm coming to your may ball! i blagged a ticket with the corpus committee and we get queue jump yay!

what may balls is everyone going to??

i went to robinson and i'm going to emma, queens' and corpus.

Wow, that's pretty good going! I'm going to Clare and John's.
Reply 16909
I'm working the door on Clare and Tit Hall's Event.

A.
Reply 16910
wooo i went sculling!!! It turns out I promised my boat club captain that I would go sculling with him this morning. This promise was made last night amid the hazy pimms filled memory which i have....but it was wicked. I learnt loads and was doing full strokes and went up and down the reach twice!

Wooo may ball tonight!
Reply 16911
Lauren
there are plans of an invasion of tit hall on the basis that "it's easier to climb over buildings when you're not wearing a dj".

wooooooo it's may week!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

As long as they don't try and rush the entrance I won't be involved, if they did then they'd have to get taken down :eek:. Approaching from inside Clare seems like a resonable plan, the other bits are a bit tough to climb and the river will be being watched.

A.
Reply 16912
Does anyone have any sensible suggestions of how to fill 3 1/2 hours while I'm kicked out of college? I am highly tempted to just stay, but at heart I'm a rule-abiding kind of person..but I can't think of decent activities to fill all that time at night, in a ball gown, preferably not involving food/alcohol being as I've already paid for them, dammit!
Reply 16913
Wed.

I don't know if we physically get kicked out, but if we do, staying in my room until we get kicked out isn't that great a plan if I don't have any idea what to do for the next 3 1/2 hours after getting kicked out!

I do have some friends at other colleges but I can't really impose on them for the entire time, assuming they're free, and I can't invite my other ball-going friends with me, so if I go to see a friend I'll be on my own for the rest of the time unless I can arrange to meet up with people later. Plus if it was the friend it would be most likely to be, she's at Homerton so I'd have to get the bus in my ballgown, which doesn't fill me with joy.

Did they try and swat you with big issues?
I think I will be "asleep" at 6 when they come to kick me out.
woo queens may ball tomorrow night! can't wait!
Over night punting is over rated. Bother, I just wasted some valuable gaming time.
uh oh. i thought my flight back was on wednesday morning. I just checked my tickets. I leave in 9.5 hours.

****ing **** **** bugger me sideways
Rosie, Raph and Rich:

I *am* a ****tard:bawling:
Reply 16919
visesh
Rosie, Raph and Rich:

I *am* a ****tard:bawling:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :biggrin: - well give me back that rep :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending