The Student Room Group
Reply 1780
I need a haircut :frown:
scarlet ibis
to add to the hair topic, mines long (tried it short, didn't work!), and kinda blondey, reddy brown. i can never find a way to descibe my hair colour. it light brown/ginger mostly, with blonde highlights. its wavy, but it also has these REALLY curly bits at the front which stick out at all angles and make me look slightly deranged!

Yes, your pic makes you look very much like a redhead.

Note to self - keep tongue in mouth when looking at S/I's pic... :tongue:

PS - Why did you choose to call yourself Scarlet Ibis?
Reply 1782
Kath
I have a couple of chinese friends and one of them is constantly trying to straighten her hair because its got the a slight wave in it - she should try having my hair! - but she would kill to have your hair.

A chinese person with wavy hair?!?!?!? That can't be!! :eek: It's unheard of!!!! :redface: :tongue:

I don't think she really wants my hair....i reckon it's far too short to suit a girl :tongue:

Btw everyone- i should be getting photos back soon..so if there's any decent ones....i'll post them up here.....if you're lucky there's one of me after tidal wave.....then i'll show before and after pics.....like the lovely Kath did :smile:

G
Reply 1783
beauford
I need a haircut :frown:

How long is your hair now then??

I know a guy who can't stand it when his hair touches the collar on the back of his neck...actually..wait...no....we just say that about him to piss him off...it works too :tongue:

G
polthegael
Yes, your pic makes you look very much like a redhead.

Note to self - keep tongue in mouth when looking at S/I's pic... :tongue:

PS - Why did you choose to call yourself Scarlet Ibis?

lol - actually that pic does make my hair look quite red.
bear in mind it my deranged frizzy bits were quite calm that day :rolleyes: :tongue:

why scarlet ibis? hmm well i guess i just liked the sound of it. i've always liked scarlet ibises. i used to love going to see them at Paignton Zoo when i was really little. apparantly i wasn't bothered with the tigers or anything but just wanted to go and see the ibises.
pictures of scarlet ibises
Reply 1785
scarlet ibis
lol - actually that pic does make my hair look quite red.
bear in mind it my deranged frizzy bits were quite calm that day :rolleyes: :tongue:

why scarlet ibis? hmm well i guess i just liked the sound of it. i've always liked scarlet ibises. i used to love going to see them at Paignton Zoo when i was really little. apparantly i wasn't bothered with the tigers or anything but just wanted to go and see the ibises.
pictures of scarlet ibis

Wow..they're actually red...:eek:

G
what d'you mean?? :confused: :rolleyes:
Reply 1787
scarlet ibis
what d'you mean?? :confused: :rolleyes:

Sorry....me being stupid as usual...i thought you chose scarlet ibis as a name cos an ibis would be your favourite bird or something...and you like the colour red. I didn't actually think there was a species called scarlet ibis..and it was bright red!!!!

G
lol
what did you think my avatar was then? :rolleyes: :biggrin:
scarlet ibis
lol

Could be a chair...
Reply 1790
scarlet ibis
lol

:redface: I thought it was a pic of an ibis...that someone had cleverly coloured in to make it red.......:redface:

It's official everyone....if i actually manage to get the grades to get in.....i'll be the cambridge dunce :tongue:

G
Reply 1791
polthegael
Could be a chair...

I suppose you could try sitting on it...that would account for the red.....:tongue:

Sorry..bad joke :tongue:

G
gzftan
:redface: I thought it was a pic of an ibis...that someone had cleverly coloured in to make it red.......:redface:

It's official everyone....if i actually manage to get the grades to get in.....i'll be the cambridge dunce :tongue:

G

No man, you'll have to fight me for that title! I went around mouthing black haired girls off for being blonde yesterday :redface:
Reply 1793
polthegael
No man, you'll have to fight me for that title! I went around mouthing black haired girls off for being blonde yesterday :redface:

Lol..yeah....i read that thread....i don't know how i didn't see it yesterday!! :redface:

Would've made for interesting posting :tongue:

G
gzftan
Lol..yeah....i read that thread....i don't know how i didn't see it yesterday!! :redface:

Would've made for interesting posting :tongue:

G

Well, be more observant in future! :tongue:
Reply 1795
polthegael
Well, be more observant in future! :tongue:

I will be from now on...can't stand to miss out on all the good conversations....makes me feel unloved :tongue:

G
Reply 1796
{huggles G}
Don't feel unloved :smile:
{sings} Everybody loves you now!
Reply 1797
Acaila
{huggles G}
Don't feel unloved :smile:
{sings} Everybody loves you now!

Lol...ta deary! :smile:

G