The Student Room Group
Alaric
No. The thread lives forever damnit!

A.

Alaric didnt u say that u were leaving us after graduation anyway? :biggrin: hehe but if changed ur mind and want to stay I'm sure everyone will be very happy! I mean this forum without compsci talk wont be as entertaining! :wink: Iwonder if Will and Camfo could do without u... :biggrin:
I hate posting when everyone else is asleep coz then i seem like the biggest loser posting on her own with 3 posts in arow :frown: I cant wait to get home ! less than 3 weeks :smile:
I'm not asleep either; I'm just hiding.
Immortal Wombat
I'm not asleep either; I'm just hiding.

Visesh is OCing. He's been converted.
It's you being an evil corrupting influence. :rolleyes:
he's an evil ****. (HA! i'd love to see that wanker try to report this post)
Pikachu
I hate posting when everyone else is asleep coz then i seem like the biggest loser posting on her own with 3 posts in arow I cant wait to get home ! less than 3 weeks

Don't worry, I'm posting and no-one else is awake.
visesh
he's an evil ****. (HA! i'd love to see that wanker try to report this post)

Oh no... You are deadbeef next time I see you.
Reply 17988
ahh the affection...you two bring a tear to my eye sometimes....
priya
ahh the affection...you two bring a tear to my eye sometimes....

^o)
[set]Don't forget, he was the one that made me omlet in the morning while I was in Mansfield. He loves me you know, he really does. [set]
French Pikachu
Stevee are u haivng ur 1AM bacon sandwitch? :p:

No - I was reading a book (fiction, not reading list, before priya and lauren get worried :p: )... and my gas main's being re-dug. Aaaagh. No bacon for breakfast either.

What am I going to do?

btw: watched House for the first time fully last night - I highly rate it. :smile:
Steveee
No - I was reading a book (fiction, not reading list, before priya and lauren get worried :p: )... and my gas main's being re-dug. Aaaagh. No bacon for breakfast either.

What am I going to do?

btw: watched House for the first time fully last night - I highly rate it. :smile:

What is it you do again? Anyway, go read. Read something that'll open your mind up, literallly, like my blog! [shameless premoting (damn it, how do you spell this word?) my dead blog]
Reply 17992
good boy. i'm still working through the da vinci code. started it last year, was unimpressed, and left it. thought i might as well finish it at some point.
I went through a book-buying phase after my AS Levels: I didn't read any of them all the way through, and most of them are unopened...

... So hopefully I'll read them properly this time. :smile:

(Though some of them were books to read before my interview... they went to the bottom of the stack, and are now on the reading list.)

Camford: I have read some of your dead blog. Umm - I guess summer hols aren't great for having interesting updates, but are you going to revive it?

And what do I do? Generally sleep up until now then OH watch the cicket - forgot that was on. BYEEE.
Reply 17994
priya
good boy. i'm still working through the da vinci code. started it last year, was unimpressed, and left it. thought i might as well finish it at some point.

Yeah I started reading that some months ago, couldn't be bothered to finsih it. It was apparently very very popular at the time.

I haven't been out of my house for over a week now, Is that bad? :frown:
Reply 17995
No, it's not ... or that's what I'd like to believe :p:
Reply 17996
xyro

lol, I need to start some work!

I've also got the whole Harry Potter book set to read over, that'll take me some weeks.
xyro

Hugh Laurie is a god!

God made soap then he made Hugh Laurie :biggrin:. Now that's what I'd like to believe.
Steveee
Camford: I have read some of your dead blog. Umm - I guess summer hols aren't great for having interesting updates, but are you going to revive it?

Mind you, my blog started at the end of last summer holidays. Started with going to the cinema with a friend. He's at Lancaster. Then moved onto me buing my dinner jacket. Then something else, then something else. I've got something I could write about in my head, except I don't think my writing is as good as it once were. If it were good that is.
Reply 17999
Helenia
Well yes, but when that costs £30 a time at least, and we both have jobs we have to return to every day, going to see him every time I feel like it isn't particularly practical, is it? :rolleyes: I did the appearing-offline thing during exams/term time but now I'm just like...somebody...anybody...talk to me!

Lol - yeh I've sorta felt less and less like chatting with people on msn nowadays and the people I honestly feel like chatting to don't usually come online :redface: and when Monty goes off I'll have nobody to chat to on msn! :frown:

Anyway... btw Cambridge people anyone know who on earth is H&E!? Who the hell is this person he keeps neg-repping me for no apparent reason!

To H&E - whoever this person this - the post you neg-repped was a purely friendly post - Marshmellow Land is just this random thread where Nottingham people and anyone friendly come in and chat and be random. What the hell is so "sick" about that!? It's like, you're meant to be clever - I'm assuming you're some Cambridge person but obviously you don't use your brain - or maybe you don't have one.

Latest

Trending

Trending