Blocked by a girl for the first time in my life

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nerdling_CompSci

Thats why she couldn't see you?
Reply 21
That convo is a bit creepy tbh...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that the best way to approach a situation like this is to maybe go to club that you like - sports or video games, whatever. There you'll be able to establish a common interest and then you'll have reasons to talk to each other and maybe something'll blossom ^-^
Original post by *Stefan*
That convo is a bit creepy tbh...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which ultimately means I suck at texting. I'll leave texting for my friends from now on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SilverActor2033
I think that the best way to approach a situation like this is to maybe go to club that you like - sports or video games, whatever. There you'll be able to establish a common interest and then you'll have reasons to talk to each other and maybe something'll blossom ^-^

I'll see which club I can join in my 2nd year.

The thing is I think uni girls wants sugar daddies nowaday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25

kool
The conversation was a bit strange. It seemed like you were coming on strong from that. Also, I'd suggest getting to know girls before texting them or pursuing something.

And don't know if you're serious but you shouldn't be taking any silly things like advice from dating coaches and pick up artists into consideration. You can try and work on your apparent confidence, but other than that is should be natural rather than a routine you found online. More often than not that's pretty desperate.
I'll see which club I can join in my 2nd year.

The thing is I think uni girls wants sugar daddies nowaday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not necessarily - I would agree with others on here by pointing out that you may have come across too strong, even just a little bit. That kind of thing tends to scare most girls away. Well, all I can really say now is if you keep trying - I'm sure you'll be able to get something to work out for you. I sure know that's how it worked for me :biggrin:
Sorry, but that exchange made me lol.

Best not worry trying to figure her out, just move on and think you dodged one. Not all girls are like that, some are normal and some are worse.....
Awww :console:

But going by that exchange she doesn't seem very nice :redface: You deserve better :yes:
Reply 31
I think this is better for real, so you suggest I leave texting girls ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have a chat with her, get to know her a bit better. Then when you feel like a friendship has formed , ask her if she wants to hang out sometime and at the same ask for her number :smile:
Im so hurt right now, I dont know whats wrong with me my confidence level is negative right now

So last week friday I got a girls number, I saw her campus and I came intro myself and she gave me not one but two of her numbers... later that day I msg her and tells me she can't remember me (1) nd I must send her a pic. The following day I sent her a pic and later I saw her at campus but she was with a very large group of girls so I thought texting her would be ideal....

So I text her "hey are you around ??"

She replied with "yes but im busy (2)"
I thouggt okay she doining something lemme leave her.... 4 days later (Today) this is the convo that led to her blocking:

M: This is ridiculous we see each at campus everyday but we don't talk

H: you mean you see me everyday (3)

M: u dont see me seriously ?

H: No

M: are you going to be around tomorrow ?

H: im outt of towm (4)

M: u @The countryside ?

H: **** off

M: why would you say that

H: ask B4 u assume shii

H: **** off and leave me alone

Blocked

I have gotten 3 numbers at school so far and none of them have led to anything :frown: im soo depressed! When I was doing my A-levels dating was, now its like im facing a ****ing iron wall
Posted from TSR Mobile

You seem pushy. I think that's why she blocked you, you're acting like you're already together or something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending