The Student Room Group

why isnt he being nice to me?

me and this guy i was good friends with arent getting on at the moment. he said we should keep our distance from each other because hes busy though he still wants to talk to me from time to time. i sent him a well done text for a recent achievement he replied to me and he blocked me after it

why does he keep blocking me when im showing that i care for him? it really upsets me and this was the first time i have spoke to him in a while. will he unblock me again?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
He probably has a girlfriend.
This is one of things that random strangers can't answer. We have no idea what he's thinking.
Original post by JustYourGirl
me and this guy i was good friends with arent getting on at the moment. he said we should keep our distance from each other because hes busy though he still wants to talk to me from time to time. i sent him a well done text for a recent achievement he replied to me and he blocked me after it

why does he keep blocking me when im showing that i care for him? it really upsets me and this was the first time i have spoke to him in a while. will he unblock me again?

There could be different reasons. For example, has he made advances to you like wanting to be with you and you turned him down?

Some lads tend to get hurt when they get rejected especially after languishing in the friend-zone for a while.

I was told a story of a lad who knew a girl for 4 years and they were ‘good friends’. She was dating another guy during that period. When that ended, the main lad asked the girl out and she declined saying that she sees him as a friend. He apparently took the rejection well but blocked her that very day with no contact ever since. She saw him weeks later and he treated her like a complete stranger despite being ‘close friends’ for 4 years.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Wired_1800
There could be different reasons. For example, has he made advances to you like wanting to be with you and you turned him down?

Some lads tend to get hurt when they get rejected especially after languishing in the friend-zone for a while.

I was told a story of a lad who knew a girl for 4 years and they were ‘good friends’. She was dating another guy during that period. When that ended, the main lad asked the girl out and she declined saying that she sees him as a friend. He apparently took the rejection well but blocked her that very day with no contact ever since. She saw him weeks later and he treated her like a complete stranger despite being ‘close friends’ for 4 years.

he has never asked me out and he has never said he likes me as more than a friend but a lot of the things he has done has shown that he does like me as more than a friend though. the most he has said is that he thought of me as a really good friend. he wanted to meet up with me not that long ago but i couldnt because i had exams going on and i think he slightly took that to heart but not alot to the point he would stop talking to me. he has alot going on in his life right now and he said i was annoyinghim but i didnt know he was so busy so i think thats the major problem
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 5
From what you're saying, he isn't single. Are you sure about his dating status? I can't think of any other reason why a guy would block you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending