The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indeterminate
:colonhash:

No you're not. :hugs: And everyone on here will agree with me :yes:

I am though!
I feel terrible currently. I can't do anything. I'm struggling to even type this :frown:
Ugh my life sucks right now!

Thanks though!
Original post by FireFreezer77
I am though!
I feel terrible currently. I can't do anything. I'm struggling to even type this :frown:
Ugh my life sucks right now!

Thanks though!

Awww :console: Perhaps you should get some rest. And always remember that every day is a new day :yes:

Spoiler

I'm sorry if I'm bringing everyone down with all my posts here about my OCD.
It just makes me feel rubbish on a constant basis.
Apologies if I'm irritating you, that's not my intention at all.
Original post by Indeterminate
Awww :console: Perhaps you should get some rest. And always remember that every day is a new day :yes:

Spoiler

:hugs: I'm gonna struggle with that tbh. I can barely lay in my bed at the moment.
But I'm gonna take a nap in the afternoon to catch up on some sleep I think.
I suppose it is!
Although I do have a doctors appointment in the morning about this so hopefully they can help. I'm gonna revert back to my previous medication (this new one doesn't work).

That's a nice image. I never thought of that tbh. That's true.
Thanks
Reply 1424
Am I the only one in here that I feel GREAT?
I'm feeling... starts with h ends with y lmao
Original post by Ras' Al Ghul
I'm feeling... starts with h ends with y lmao

Hungry :u:
Still awake. Watching OITNB but secretly hoping that I fall asleep during an episode. If I try and sleep without watching something I will probably just end up lying in bed allowing my mind to roam free for hours which will make me feel worse than I currently do. :frown:
borderline suicidal.
Original post by moment of truth
Still awake. Watching OITNB but secretly hoping that I fall asleep during an episode. If I try and sleep without watching something I will probably just end up lying in bed allowing my mind to roam free for hours which will make me feel worse than I currently do. :frown:

Are you feeling ok? :redface:
Original post by Blondie987
Are you feeling ok? :redface:

I'll PM you :hugs:
Original post by undercxver
Hungry :u:

Yeah that was it :rofl:
Its amazing how just one night with no sleep is enough to really muck you up mentally and physically. Will be glad to get to my bed later, just hope I can sleep this time :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blondie987
You have honestly described the way I feel sometimes to a t, don't be afraid to speak up! If they're good friends they'll listen :hugs:

I thought i was the only one! :hugs: you're right i guess! :s-smilie:
Bothered and stressed, could sleep for another 9 hours.
My mouth has been tasting horrible today, ever since I got up. Almost like a metallic taste? Or what I would assume metal tastes like. Maybe I didn't brush my teeth well enough?:s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
It's finally over...
Feeling content. Spent the afternoon with my grandparents and I was showing them this funny face warp app on my phone and they were in tears of laughter taking pics of each other. Its the little things in life :h: :love: was nice to see them smile so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im feeling happy! Not that anyone cares but im happy!
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
It's finally over...

Let em guess exams? :holmes:

Original post by maria.x
Bothered and stressed, could sleep for another 9 hours.

Let em guess exams? :holmes:

Original post by FireFreezer77
Im feeling happy! Not that anyone cares but im happy!

I care :hugs:

Latest