The Student Room Group

Ramadan and Eid chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aamirac
I totally understand what you mean. It's like you can't do anything properly :redface:
I feel more tired than hungry, so make sure y'all get enough sleep as well since we aren't getting that much energy in the day. Especially on exam days. :yep:

Spoiler

It is very warm where I live, like the weather is totally unexpected and what I'm not used to, I can revise but I want to go to sleep.
Starving!!! All I need is a nice cold drink
Original post by Rhythmical
It is very warm where I live, like the weather is totally unexpected and what I'm not used to, I can revise but I want to go to sleep.

That's why I said to make sure to get as much sleep as you can, since we are inclined to feel more tired than usual. Make sure you go to sleep in between Taraweeh and suhoor and get some before school as well. :yep:

A small power nap might help :redface:
Original post by aamirac
That's why I said to make sure to get as much sleep as you can, since we are inclined to feel more tired than usual. Make sure you go to sleep in between Taraweeh and suhoor and get some before school as well. :yep:

A small power nap might help :redface:

I wish I could nap right now but I'm having my room refurbished and I've been kicked out
:frown: so I'm having to revise in the kitchen haha. What did you close your fast with?
I wish I could nap right now but I'm having my room refurbished and I've been kicked out
:frown: so I'm having to revise in the kitchen haha. What did you close your fast with?

A change of scenery might be a good thing :cute:

I usually break my fast with fruit and water and then pray magrib.
How do you break yours?
Original post by aamirac
A change of scenery might be a good thing :cute:

I usually break my fast with fruit and water and then pray magrib.
How do you break yours?

Sometimes fruit, a nice glass of cold water and then maybe some snacks like a pakora if we've made them. I'm not a fan of dates to be honest.
Original post by Proxenus
anyone else loosing weight?

I think I'm gaining... :unsure:

x

How is fasting going?
Sometimes fruit, a nice glass of cold water and then maybe some snacks like a pakora if we've made them. I'm not a fan of dates to be honest.

Wow, I didn't know you liked to go straight into the relationships.... Damn...
Anyone else fake fasting?

I like them! Especially when they are warm and have ghee (like butter) with almonds in the middle. :sogood:

:five: I lose weight too. Last year I lost almost a stone :redface:
Original post by Lord Gaben
Anyone else fake fasting?

What do you mean?? 😃
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Wow, I didn't know you liked to go straight into the relationships.... Damn...

I think I'm gaining... :unsure:

How is fasting going?

That's not even funny :frown: and fasting is okay, I'm just thirsty to be honest and this hayfever is horrible.

Original post by aamirac
I like them! Especially when they are warm and have ghee (like butter) with almonds in the middle. :sogood:

:five: I lose weight too. Last year I lost almost a stone :redface:

Oh wow see with me, I'm not a fan of dates, raisins or even sultanas, I'm more about the savory life. :biggrin:
Original post by Zara0526
What do you mean?? 😃

Like pretending to fast.

tf what happened to flying spaghetti monster?!
Rhythmical

Oh wow see with me, I'm not a fan of dates, raisins or even sultanas, I'm more about the savory life. :biggrin:

Oh I see. :yep:. Though ngl, after you fast whatever you eat at iftar tastes good. :redface:
Original post by Lord Gaben
Like pretending to fast.

That's more of a sin than not fasting without a valid reason.
Original post by aamirac
Oh I see. :yep:. Though ngl, after you fast whatever you eat at iftar tastes good. :redface:

True but by the time that comes, chances are I won't be hungry, that always happens.
That's not even funny :frown: and fasting is okay, I'm just thirsty to be honest and this hayfever is horrible.

Ok then... Srry :biggrin:
Yh, thirst and hunger is getting to me, I forgot to have sehri :frown:
Yh, I feel sorry for you...
Ok then... Srry :biggrin:
Yh, thirst and hunger is getting to me, I forgot to have sehri :frown:
Yh, I feel sorry for you...

I thought you were not fasting...
I thought you were not fasting...

I am, but not Tomorrow or Thursday... :frown:

Quick Reply