The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Question about bike shelter

Hi,

I'm going to be bringing my bicycle but on the universities website there is only the 2015/2016 form, shouldn't there be a 2016/2017 one?

Also, do I need to print this off and sent it in a letter to the uni or can I hand it in when i get there?

If I'm not supposed to print it off and send a letter, where am I supposed to put my bicycle when I arrive till when I get authorisation to use the bike shed?

Thank you.
Hiya Tony pal.

You can place your bicycle wherever you please my friend, as long as it's securely locked up for safety.

The form you require will be provided to you after you have been accepted, and the dates are only very small issues at hand here Tony, we could have TRUMP AS PRESIDENT.

Just leave your bicycle at home mate, you can walk from one side of the town to the other in 3 minutes it's that small!
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Hi Tony unfortunately the info posted above isn't accurate.
You will need to sell me 4 sheep in exchange for your bike form.
Get in touch soon or we will scrap your bike
Reply 3
Just put ya bike in me nans room mate shes not using it ATM she has a mint crop on the go if u n ur lads are after any cherry bomb kush og mudbone , if me nan wont let me putur bike in her room ill just shot it up wor lasses ass kid
Honestly I've just finished first year and kept my bike in my room the whole time, just remove it for inspections.

Quick Reply

Latest