Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ive accepted my unconditional offer to the university of salford for entry in fall of 2016. I have not received any emails or post that confirms this. Only thing that says it is the ucas site where I did so. Getting worried that maybe they cant see I accepted the offer. Also I did accept the offer within the period allowed. Any ideas when I should receive something from them?

(Original post by hermindworks)
    Ive accepted my unconditional offer to the university of salford for entry in fall of 2016. I have not received any emails or post that confirms this. Only thing that says it is the ucas site where I did so. Getting worried that maybe they cant see I accepted the offer. Also I did accept the offer within the period allowed. Any ideas when I should receive something from them?
    They will probably send you more details at the same time as they send it to those holding conditional offers. That is, after results day (18th August). Don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    They will probably send you more details at the same time as they send it to those holding conditional offers. That is, after results day (18th August). Don't worry.
    thank you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 15, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.