The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tis_me_lord
Cool, i know how to make Gimpey go green! I've been to America for two weeks before, ha ha.

Btw Dazya is going for two weeks, for whoever asked...

long enough!!
SamTheMan
probably was. You're the only funny person here!

Somebody actually thinks i'm funny? Yay.

ThornsnRoses
no...seriously people who was it.

Hey, i resent that "seriously" bit, i was being serious, is it just a joke that i might have said something amusing? :eek:
ThornsnRoses
no...seriously people who was it. WHo did i say ...i would give you rep for that, but i cant because ive given todays one out?'

honestly i dunno, i wasnt here!
Reply 343
damn tourists in America
ok tis_me_lord and Christina on my rep list.
SamTheMan
damn tourists in America

nothing wrong with tourists!! where do u come from?
Gimp
Not that jealous

Awww, drat, what if i told you that i was stung by a jellyfish - anybody would love that experience.

TinyKates
thanks, i wanted to know the date tho.

He might have said somewhere, i'll go check. :smile:
ThornsnRoses

woah what did i do what did i do??
who cares i got rep :tongue:
Reply 348
have not lost it yet they get turned off by my nose picking
tis_me_lord
He might have said somewhere, i'll go check.

Ah yes, found it. He's going in two weeks time, for two weeks...

ThornsnRoses

lol, ok...thank you.
Reply 350
tis_me_lord
Ah yes, found it. He's going in two weeks time, for two weeks...
nooooooooooooo that's exactly when i'm going :frown:
Reply 351
tis_me_lord
Awww, drat, what if i told you that i was stung by a jellyfish - anybody would love that experience.

I'd rather go to Japan or Hong Kong probably :smile:

Though I'd like to visit NY, Vegas, California and Florida some day; the rest of it doesn't interest me :smile:
TinyKates
nooooooooooooo that's exactly when i'm going

At least you're having a holiday; where are you going?
Reply 353
Gimp

Though I'd like to visit NY, Vegas, California and Florida some day; the rest of it doesn't interest me :smile:

Done, done, done aaaand done :tongue:
Been to Corpus Christi in Texas too but that was sort of tagging along on one of my Dads business trips.
Reply 354
tis_me_lord
At least you're having a holiday; where are you going?
spain n morocco
Reply 355
LewisAgain
nothing wrong with tourists!! where do u come from?
I'm English and French. I was just saying tourists because I was on a J-1 visa in the US (Harvard Square in Cambridge, next to Boston, you probably know the place) and before that, in Canada.
Reply 356
AndyT
Done, done, done aaaand done :tongue:
Been to Corpus Christi in Texas too but that was sort of tagging along on one of my Dads business trips.

Pah :smile: spoilt :tongue: hehe
Gimp
Though I'd like to visit NY, Vegas, California and Florida some day; the rest of it doesn't interest me

I personally find places like New York and Vegas vile, but whatever floats your boat, i don't know much about California but Florida is a great place, it was one of my favourite holidays ever.

I agree with you about Asia, though i've only ever been to Thailand, but it was very nice despite the pollution. I would have gone to Hong Kong on the way back from Australia last year to soften to blow of the flight back, but because of sars we couldn't and so instead of two days there we had 4 hours in the Sinapore (sp) airport...woop de doo. I'd really like to visit Japan, with their technology and earthquakes, it all looks very intresting, although the way they bow makes me uneasy.
TinyKates
spain n morocco

I've never been to either of those countries, in fact, i've never been to Africa though i'd like to. Hope you have a good time; i'm sure you will. :smile:
Reply 359
tis_me_lord
I've never been to either of those countries, in fact, i've never been to Africa though i'd like to. Hope you have a good time; i'm sure you will. :smile:

I've never been outside Europe! :tongue:

RECLUSE!

Latest

Trending

Trending