The Student Room Group

Could I have a growth spurt like Scott Mctominay

Hi I’m 22 years old and I’m currently 5 foot 11 and 1/2 (181.5cm) I most recently lost an unexpected amount of weight and when I spoke to the nurse and doctor about this I got told the reason why I lost so much was because my body needed the space in order to then grow. I then got told I could and most likely maybe one of those boys that grows till the age of 25 could I have another growth spurt in which I may hit over 6 feet maybe not like Scott Mctominay but…?
Sure, you couid also shrink.
Unlikely, most people are done growing by 16-17. What exactly is this ''diagnosis'' that means a nurse said you losing weight was an indication of further growth? :eyeball:
Reply 3
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Unlikely, most people are done growing by 16-17. What exactly is this ''diagnosis'' that means a nurse said you losing weight was an indication of further growth? :eyeball:

Well I lost a ton load I think I used to be like a healthy 70Kg or something but now I’m like 56kg
Reply 4
Original post by Sorcerer of Old

I still grew at the age of 20 and I’m only half an inch or so from hitting 6’0 as wise doctor told me I’m one of those boys that could grow till the age of 25
Rapidly losing weight from 70kg to 56kg unexpectedly doesn't sound like a growth spurt at all. It sounds like a health problem.
Reply 6
Original post by SagaciousSag
Rapidly losing weight from 70kg to 56kg unexpectedly doesn't sound like a growth spurt at all. It sounds like a health problem.

The only health problem I could associate is stress but…

Quick Reply

Latest