The Student Room Group

Help i need accommodation!

I will hopefully be starting uni at Goldsmiths in London in September and was denied accomadation due to living to close to the university. I understand that these places are primarily for students outside of the city but as my parents are moving country as i start the course i will have nowhere to live! If anyone is or knows of anyone in need of a flat/house mate or of any available places in London or near to the uni or other students applying to the uni then please please contact me ASAP
- thank you
I'm sure you will be able to find accommodation if you keep looking , use student accommodation portal services , I have used pads for students I would recommend you trying that . good luck
Failing that use Spareroom

You should use the student filter in the advanced search function, to find other students to live with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amesainsbury
I will hopefully be starting uni at Goldsmiths in London in September and was denied accomadation due to living to close to the university. I understand that these places are primarily for students outside of the city but as my parents are moving country as i start the course i will have nowhere to live! If anyone is or knows of anyone in need of a flat/house mate or of any available places in London or near to the uni or other students applying to the uni then please please contact me ASAP
- thank you

Have you told the uni about your situation? Seems odd you'd be rejected if your residence when uni actually starts is abroad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending