The Student Room Group

What do you do first: Eat or brushing teeth in the morning?

I've always brush teeth before eating, because i cant imagine swallowing all that bitterness in my mouth in the morning...
cant believe theres so many who eat first then brush

Scroll to see replies

I obv eat my breakfast first
Reply 2
Some things taste bad after brushing, e.g. orange juice, so eat first, and then have a good old brush so that I can play kissy-chase with the girlies and give them a proper grand and hygienic tonguing.
I eat first, surely your breakfast would just taste yucky if you brushed first?
Reply 4
Original post by Leviathan1741
I eat first, surely your breakfast would just taste yucky if you brushed first?

of course not, i brush then do some other things, by the time i eat my saliva would have neutralised the taste in my mouth
Fair enough :tongue:
I eat first - ice noticed if for whatever reason, I brush first, the food tastes gross, really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I brush my teeth, eat and then brush my teeth again.
Breakfast first, so I clean all the stuff off my teeth and breakfast doesn't taste like toothpaste.
Reply 9
Original post by Trapz99
I brush my teeth, eat and then brush my teeth again.

do you brush your teeth after lunch too?
I don't eat breakfast, so I don't have this dilemma :biggrin:
Reply 11
I always eat first
No, just after breakfast. Sometimes I only brush my teeth before breakfast and that's it
Sleep, eat, brush teeth, repeat
Brush teeth, then eat, then brush teeth again :smile:
I don't like my breakfast tasting of mint. Eating breakfast is literally the first thing I do after my morning pee, sod brushing my teeth and then walking around waiting for it to wear off.
Reply 16
Brush then eat, definitely.
I can't imagine doing anything with morning breath.
Well, if you don't have morning breath I guess it's understandable xD

But besides that, I don't take orange juice or anything heavy during breakfast; Just bread or cereal and they don't taste that bad after brushing :0
(edited 7 years ago)
Eat first and then brush. I can't imagine what mint food would taste like (and I don't have enough time to brush before, wait and then eat)
Original post by Davalla
Some things taste bad after brushing, e.g. orange juice, so eat first, and then have a good old brush so that I can play kissy-chase with the girlies and give them a proper grand and hygienic tonguing.

Haha

Brush first as hate morming breath on me & others. Don't want to be chatting at breakfast before brushing. After eating have a gargle with mouthwash & brush again

Fresh breath mmmm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eat brush and eat again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest