The Student Room Group

i feel empty inside :'(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Halzy1234
Dump him in a smooth way. Tell him that you need a break for a bit, you need to refresh your mind etc and he'll probably get the hint that you wanna break up... Once a few weeks pass by from your 'break' he might try and get in contact and that's when you tell him that when you said you wanted a break it meant your dumping his sorry little ass into the trash can. If he doesn't get in contact again then it's better for you. I'd suggest you do it in person rather through text. Tell him in person in like a stressful way that you need a break for a few weeks and tell him that you hope he understands and respects that decision. Then if he tries to get in contact you should go to him in person and tell him that you don't think it's working out and that 'break' made you realise this, tell him it wasn't meant to be and that and walk away. After that you shouldn't really care about what he says or thinks anymore coz by that time you would've dumped his ass. I couldn't exactly explain it in detail here, you can message me if you want me to explain how you should break up with him step by step :biggrin: don't worry I'll free you from this 'relationship' and don't hesitate to message me whenever you need a friend; you're officially a part of my squad :P we can be great friends :biggrin: and you'll soon make more friends and have a great group of friends hanging out with you.. Try and get to know people, you obviously don't want to tag along with others as you think it's awkward so why not create your own little group eh?:smile: you'll meet new people and eventually will have your own group to hang out with. I hope this helped you somehow aha:smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow this is great!! haha
thank you soooo much for your help! i reallyyy appreciate it :smile: you seem like an amazing person!

i'll let you know how it goes! xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending