The Student Room Group

2017 - Asset Management/ Graduate Schemes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by SimonJunior
Anybody heard from schroders???

I had the AC for Wealth yesterday (got an offer) so I imagine that they'll move onto processing the applications for Tech or Distribution and Product now that's out of the way
Has anybody had interviews for Blackrock or Fidelity fixed income? My application status is 'On hold' for both, even though I haven't had any interviews :/
Original post by j7s
I had the AC for Wealth yesterday (got an offer) so I imagine that they'll move onto processing the applications for Tech or Distribution and Product now that's out of the way

Congratulations on the offer, what did AC consist from?
Hi,

I have a telephone interview for the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) Business Graduate Programme 2017 on Monday the 6th of February next week.

I would like to ask anyone who has had their telephone interview for this graduate programme or any graduate programme at the LSEG the following questions

What questions were you asked?

Were all the questions strength/competency/motivation questions?

Were there any technical questions?

I would also like to ask what advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?

Thanks!
Reply 584
Original post by j7s

Congratulations. They gave you an offer there and then?
(edited 7 years ago)
Is Capital Group considered pretty elite? How does it rank against Blackrock etc
Reply 586
Original post by makrxx
Is Capital Group considered pretty elite? How does it rank against Blackrock etc

Yes lol
Reply 587
Anyone heard from Goldman Sachs Investment Management
Reply 588
Original post by Yh60
Congratulations. They gave you an offer there and then?

AC finished at 3pm, HR said they would be in contact next week, but they called me later that evening. Schroders seem pretty on top of it 👍

Original post by Blackfyre
Congratulations on the offer, what did AC consist from?

SHL numerical retest, case study, interview with a director, and group exercise in the afternoon.

Original post by HelloG

Yeah I got a rejection last Monday for IMD (PWM)
Reply 589
Original post by j7s
AC finished at 3pm, HR said they would be in contact next week, but they called me later that evening. Schroders seem pretty on top of it 👍

SHL numerical retest, case study, interview with a director, and group exercise in the afternoon.

Yeah I got a rejection last Monday for IMD (PWM)

Sorry to hear :frown: Was this for summer or grad ? If sunmEr when did you apply?
Reply 590
Original post by HelloG
Sorry to hear :frown: Was this for summer or grad ? If sunmEr when did you apply?

Yeah it was summer and I applied on 9 November
Original post by j7s
Yeah it was summer and I applied on 9 November

My application is still "application received" for Goldman. Applied for IMD (PWM) grad role. I have 12 months of wealth management experience. Applied early October
Original post by HelloG

Did you apply for grad or summer? And when did you apply? and what is your current app status
Reply 593
Original post by ant2020
Did you apply for grad or summer? And when did you apply? and what is your current app status

I applied for summer & I applied in September! My goodness taking sooo long. It's been saying under review for agess
Reply 594
Original post by HelloG
I applied for summer & I applied in September! My goodness taking sooo long. It'us been saying under review for agess

Mine is not private wealth management tho it is just investment management
Reply 595
Original post by HelloG

Applied in July...still nothing lol.
Is there a list with the asset management companies?
Reply 597
Original post by Acqua
Applied in July...still nothing lol.

Wow! Wat a joke does ur app say under review. Maybe they have not started looking at investment management.
Reply 598
Original post by HelloG
Wow! Wat a joke does ur app say under review. Maybe they have not started looking at investment management.

Nope it says App Received. I emailed a contact I have asking for an update and she forwarded my email to the IMD HR so I'll let you know if she replies with anything other than "sorry for the delay, you should hear from us soon". From previous experience (I applied last year too) the delay normally leads to a rejection but I might be wrong. I wouldn't keep my hopes up tbh.
Applied to goldman's im grad in early sept and my app is under review as well. Highly unlikely that they haven't started so probably its bad news.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest