The Student Room Group

exams advice for the future

Ok guys
this is advice for all of you guys who struggle with revising and exams in general. First of all its clear you should be revising early but that isn't always the case for all of us. For those who struggle with revision like myself you always hear that its too late to revise, you've already flopped, theres no point starting revision now but its actually never too late. Even if you have an exam the next morning make use of that time, go over what you need to and just try your best and remember only you know what you are capable of not others
Good luck for the future guys
Original post by sahr0411
Ok guys
this is advice for all of you guys who struggle with revising and exams in general. First of all its clear you should be revising early but that isn't always the case for all of us. For those who struggle with revision like myself you always hear that its too late to revise, you've already flopped, theres no point starting revision now but its actually never too late. Even if you have an exam the next morning make use of that time, go over what you need to and just try your best and remember only you know what you are capable of not others
Good luck for the future guys

100%.

Ideally you do consistent (not necessarily huge amounts from September but just small recaps and questions and full attempts at homework) throughout the year but don't give up close to exam time just because it seems hopeless. Even at uni I have benefitted from doing last minute work, including focusing on particular areas on the morning of the exam and them coming up with some luck.

Quick Reply

Latest