The Student Room Group

A2 German Students (2016-2017) (mostly AQA)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Christ alive the essays for the director/musician are so hard to write

With the history one im like boo yeah easy peasy

but these im like omg have i not wrot eenough, have i wrote too much, did i not answer the question argh
I;m really late but hi, I'm Sanaa! I was on German UNIQ too with @Anna1909

Exam board: AQA
AS grade and will you resit?: I got a B, so yeah I'm going to resit Unit 1, which I got a C on
What cultural topics are you doing and which specifically?: The film "Sonnenallee" and the nook "Sommerhaus spaeter"
What A2 grade you aiming for?: I'm just hoping for an A
Bonus: How many people are gonna be in your class? Just me~ There isn't really a proper class setup for German its so unpopular
Anyone resitting Unit 1 German AQA on Tuesday?
I am!!! I am feeling quite good about it too! Much better than last year! I am worried that the grade boundaries will be really high though 😬 As it's just resitters taking it.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anna1909
I am!!! I am feeling quite good about it too! Much better than last year! I am worried that the grade boundaries will be really high though 😬 As it's just resitters taking it.

Yess I know :frown: That suckss isnt it -_-
Im feeling more confident than last year too, and hopefully it will go ok and not be
that difficult. Good luck ! :smile:
Original post by thurs001.310
Yess I know :frown: That suckss isnt it -_-
Im feeling more confident than last year too, and hopefully it will go ok and not be
that difficult. Good luck ! :smile:

Hey. I do AS German and have my exam on Tuesday. So it's not just resitters
Good luck to you too! And we are on the old specification though, so it's just resitters
Good luck to you too! And we are on the old specification though, so it's just resitters

Ohh okay. I hate how there's only 1 past paper (specimen) to practise on for the new spec
How did everyone find the As retake
Original post by tuesday90909

I thought it was rather hard but I loved the essay 😂
Reply 70

Thought it went quite well :smile: the Internet essay was amazing and overall was quite easy apart from one of the listenings and the last reading!
Original post by Spainsia
Thought it went quite well :smile: the Internet essay was amazing and overall was quite easy apart from one of the listenings and the last reading!

I thought two listening questions were bad 😬 The first two!! But the rest was fine ish I think!
Reply 72
I thought two listening questions were bad 😬 The first two!! But the rest was fine ish I think!

Yeah first two listenings a lot of people on my german chat found quite hard!! Dw I'm sure you've done well :smile: So glad it's over now
yh they seemed the hardest, as well as the r/f/na reading which i pretty much guessed, does anyone remember what they got for that one?
Original post by Spainsia
Yeah first two listenings a lot of people on my german chat found quite hard!! Dw I'm sure you've done well :smile: So glad it's over now
phew!! Yeah I think the reading and writing went better than last year! It's just the listening that didn't but are well!
yh they seemed the hardest, as well as the r/f/na reading which i pretty much guessed, does anyone remember what they got for that one?

I quite liked that one I think! I can't really remember what I put though! I think I put na for the last and either the second or third?!

I found the last reading about Sport and another one quite hard and the listening went okaay though! Hopefully the grade boundaries will be decent..The essay went well.
How did everyone find the cloze test? did anyone remember what they put for some of them.?

Are you OCR?
Sat it today too. Couldn't believe how hard the listening questions were! I was expecting to breeze through the paper for listening and reading but that fast food question took a lot of guess work to be honest.

What did you think of the essay? I think they're so much luck depending on which examiner you get but it could have been worse...
No I am in aqa sorry and the cloze test?!? I don't know what you mean but that might just be me forgetting 😬
Original post by thurs001.310
I found the last reading about Sport and another one quite hard and the listening went okaay though! Hopefully the grade boundaries will be decent..The essay went well.
How did everyone find the cloze test? did anyone remember what they put for some of them.?

what was the sport one again? I also found the last reading about the her being a musician quite difficult, I just copied sentences without really knowing what they meant

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending