Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I have been told that I will be in Montague Burton residences next year at Leeds Uni although my first choice was Henry Price. The online information is limited and it doesn't look too nice in the pictures. There are also no pictures of the bathrooms and I have been told that I cannot go and see it.

    I know there isn't anything I can do to change it and I will have to make the most of it, but I have some questions.

    It says there is parking, how much is it/who for?
    What are the bathrooms like?
    Are all the blocks equal/roughly the same/What if block F like?
    Are all rooms the same size?
    Apparently there is building work going on/due to be started, will it be much of a disturbance?

    I did have other questions but I can't remember right now.

    That's so weird, I am in exactly the same situation...bit gutted. But my close friend that lived there last year LOVED it. She said the social scene was amazing even though the rooms were a little run down and we had to share toilets and showers. I'm also in block F whats your room number?
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.