The Student Room Group

Nursing Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Angelacsw
I have an interview at Sunderland university.This is my last hope.

You can do it Angela!! Isn't this there first year for nursing??
yes this is their first year for nursing.thank you.
There's also a Jan and Sept 2018 intake at the University of East London for Adult Nursing :smile:

You need to apply directly through their website, within the Adult Nursing course page and click Apply! :wink:

Good luck everyone. I hope you all get into your first choices :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nelfran29
There's also a Jan and Sept 2018 intake at the University of East London for Adult Nursing :smile:

Good luck everyone. I hope you all get into your first choices :h:

Oh is this a new course starting??
Original post by Dannie0
Oh is this a new course starting??

Yes, darling, it's a new course, I didn't know about it until someone referred me to their website, being my last chance to get into nursing, Plus I was desperate but at least it's an extra choice outside of UCAS (5) choices, so it's definitely worth it. :smile:
Original post by ameliaroberts9
Although Swansea declined me today I got an offer from Cardiff uni for Mental Health nursing later this evening which is my first option!! I'm honestly so shocked!! 🙈

I got into Cardiff too!! I've accepted it as my firm choice and I'm excited for September guess I will be seeing u in September also :smile:
Original post by Geo3456
Hey! I've been given an unconditional offer for Chester too and still waiting for a decision from Edge Hill after my interview last month :smile:

Hi I've had offers from Chester .. Edge Hill and Salford I'm just waiting on interview for Ljmu and if I get an offer I'm going to be so torn between Edge Hill And LJMU 🙄
Has anyone accepted offer from Edge Hill for Sep 2017 ??
Waiting to hear from Portsmouth! Would love an unconditional offer :smile:
Original post by seaside14
Waiting to hear from Portsmouth! Would love an unconditional offer :smile:

Have you heard from Surrey yet? I'm still waiting from them 😭
Original post by Dannie0
Have you heard from Surrey yet? I'm still waiting from them 😭

Nope but going to decline any offer anyways
Original post by seaside14
Nope but going to decline any offer anyways

Ahhh!! I had my interview on the 7th and I'm still waiting to here back 😭
Where's your first choice?
Original post by Dannie0
Ahhh!! I had my interview on the 7th and I'm still waiting to here back 😭
Where's your first choice?

Portsmouth if I get an offer. It was Southampton until I saw the placement locations for Portsmouth.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi! This is such effort to look for all 60 pages - but has anyone applied to Keele for children's nursing and got an offer? Thanks xx
Hi guys, congratulations on all your offers. Is anyone going to University of Lincoln to do Mental Health Nursing?
(edited 7 years ago)
Does anyone know of anyone or has themselves been offered a place at University close to the decision making date? I feel like I am going to get rejected, as it is getting VERY close to the deadline! :frown: Thank you for any responses x
Original post by futurechildnurse
Does anyone know of anyone or has themselves been offered a place at University close to the decision making date? I feel like I am going to get rejected, as it is getting VERY close to the deadline! :frown: Thank you for any responses x

Stay positive I'm still awaiting an offer from Surrey too!
Original post by Dannie0
Stay positive I'm still awaiting an offer from Surrey too!

Thank you,I am trying to keep as positive as I can. Good luck to you to. x
Original post by futurechildnurse
Thank you,I am trying to keep as positive as I can. Good luck to you to. x

Do you know if they have to let us know by March 31st or can they actually take up until May 5th??
Original post by Dannie0
Do you know if they have to let us know by March 31st or can they actually take up until May 5th??

I know bu have said,I will know by the end of this month. I am not sure on other unis,sorry. Hopefully you will hear by March 31st. How long ago were you interviewed?x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending