The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Adhsur
Oh go on then. Scorpio and Libra!

as a scorpio, you're probably determined, forceful, secretive, highly intuitive, intelligent, powerful, passionate, possessive, resentful, compulsive and jealous

your sign is the most intense, profound and powerful in the whole zodiac. even when you appear self controlled and calm, there is a seething intensity of emotional energy underneath. like a volcano about to erupt

in conventional social gatherings, you're pleasant to be with; thoughtful in conversation, dignified and reserved but you're known to possess penetrating eyes which make whoever you're looking at a bit naked and defenseless

watchfulness is part of your character. although in your everyday behaviour you may appear to be withdrawn from the center of activity, you're always watching. you are highly self aware and need self discipline because of this; you're able to recognise the qualities in yourself that makes you different to others. i know this sounds melodramatic, but your nature can be used for great good or great evil.

you have immense willpower and your depth of character and passion is overwhelming. at the same time, you're very sensitive and easily moved by your emotions. your sensitivity along with your tendency to extreme like/dislike makes you someone who is easily hurt and quick to detect insult, even if none is intended. you can erupt into ferocious anger easily whcih may express itself in destructive speech of action. you find it difficult to not be overly critical of something you've taken a dislike to and you tend to make enemies for life

you have a better chance of genius-ness than natives of any other sign (). you can be, at one extreme, a massive procrastinator; capable of so so much that you do nothing.

scorpio is the symbol of sex and you make passionate lovers, you're the most sensual of the signs. for you, union with a loved one is like a sacrament. you experience feelings so intensely that even when your love is of the highest kind, you're still very jealous and control-freak like.

you're also very suspicious and don't open up very easily, hence secretive. you probably also think people are always lying to you. you do not want to be involved in a superficial relationship...

libra:
diplomatic, romantic, charming, sociable, easygoing, indecisive, changeable, gullible, easily influenced

they are among the most civilised of all the signs and often good looking. librans have elegance, charm and good taste and are lovers of beauty and harmony.

they are able to stand back and look at all sides to an argument, making impartial judgement. they, however, do not tolerate argument from anyone who challenges their opinion since once they reach a conclusion, its truth seems self-evident to them. among their faults is an impatience to criticism and greed for approval

they are sensitive to the needs of others and have the gift of understanding the emotional needs of their companions. they're the kind of people who always make you feel better just for being with them. they're social humans and hate conflict so they do their best to compromise with everyone around them.

in personal relationships, they show understanding of the other person's point of view and try to resolve any differences by compromise. often, they're willing to allow claims against themselves to be settled to their own disadvantage rather than spoil a relationship. they have an amazing ability to understand people which is why the libra's partner can never complain of being misunderstood

the negative side shows shalowness, changeability and indecisiveness. they can be easygoing to the point of intertia and are hardly ever angry when circumstances should

scorpio's best: capricorn, virgo, cancer, taurus
libra's: gemini, sagittarius, aries, leo
Reply 161
what about aries and leo??
Reply 162
Lol Aries + Scorpio are apparently one of the worst pairings? Shame.
Reply 163
i really hope leo and aries are a gd match cos i really like this guy and think we might hav something.
Reply 164
I think Leo and Aries are pretty good? Both fire signs.
Reply 165
Flash6289
I don't actually know her sign/birthday as it's just a 'crush' atm. But I'm an Aquarius so which signs am I supposedly suited to, and why? :biggrin:

Aquarians are friendly, humanitarian, honest, loyal, intellectual, independent, unpredictable, detached, unemotional, intractable, contrary, original and inventive.

They possess strong and attractive personalities. They fall into two types of personality; shy, sensitive, gentle and patient but also exuberant, lively and exhibitionist. They sometimes hide the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity

They have strong convictions and are strong and forceful but seek truth above all else. They hold their opinions firmly but are usually able to change them if enough evidence is given to prove them mistaken

They see both sides of an argument, which consequently makes them unprejudiced and tolerant of all points of view and people. This is because although they make not accept it themselves, they can see the validity of any argument.

They are intelligent, concise, clear and logical and are strongly imaginative and intuitive. This can be dangerous however as it can drive them into an existence where they meditate on abstractions that bear little relevance to life

With a cause, they are capable of such devotion that they may drive themselves to the point of exhaustion and even risk injuring their health. Aquarians need to retire from the world at times and become temporary loners. They are independent and refuse to follow the crowd. They have a good taste in the arts

They do not give themselves easily and can be accounted cold. However, once they decide somebody is worthy of their friendship and/or love, they exert an irresistible charm and make excellent friends and partners, willing to sacrifice everything for them. They are sometimes emotionally disappointed because their own high personal ideals cause them to demand more of others than is reasonable.

They are fanatical eccentrics and are liable to excessive detachment from life and society. Aquarians can be either a threat or a great boon for humanity. They are highly open minded. The negative sides of the Aquarian include a lack of integrity in broken promises, secretiveness or cunning. Simmering anger and resentment, rudeness or a tense threatening silence which may suddenly burst out in eruptions of extreme temper

your best matches apparently are gemini, libra, leo, sagittarius and aries

leo because they like a surprise and you're happy to supply it. you're both better when doing things for others. leo loves the world and you love humanity which makes for excellent partnership. you both have a mutual understanding of the other when it comes to needs and desires and there's never a dull moment here

gemini because your caring and humanitarian thoughts will be welcome to her. you're full of surprises and sudden changes which works well with gemini's nature. there'll be lots of variety to provide for the stimulation that gemini needs for its double personality. however, you like your solitude and gemini may get offended at this

libra because you both love beautiy, society and people. however, because you're unpredictable at times and may seek solitude for no reason at all sometimes, it could annoy/upset libra.

sagittarius because both temperament are alike. it is a social combination which would revel in a large group of friends. sagittarius readily understands the moods and peculiarities of you, aquarius, and makes allowances. she would expect the same from you. you both love change and excitement
Reply 166
whats leo and aries?? pls.
Reply 167
Remo
whats leo and aries?? pls.

aries:
you're probably very energetic, impulsive, adventurous, enthusiastic, confident, courageous, selfish, impatient, quick tempered and fool hardy.

you are a pioneer in both thought and action and you're open to new ideas. you welcome challenges and will get impatient if you don't get quick results. you make a courageous leader and have a genuine concern for your 'followers' (can't think of another way to put it). you do not make a good follower because you like to take charge (hence you are a ram, not a lamb) (i didn't mean for that to rhyme). you may be unwilling to obey or submit to directions, especially those in which you disagree with.

you're concerned with yourself both positively and negatively. you are self reliant, but also self centred at times, though you may not realise it at the time or even in hindsight. your immense energy makes you aggresive and restless, argumentative at times and you are easily offended.

in personal relationships, you're direct and make a generous and enthusiastic friend. you probably have a high sex drive and make a passionate but fastidious lover. however, on the dark side, you can be irritated by slowness or moderation in your friends and although you're sensitive yourself, you may ride over the sensitivities of others, though you may not realise. arians are highly devoted to their children (this probably doesn't apply to you right now lol but i'm mentioning it anyway) and a more defensive parent could probably not be found in the whole zodiac.

by acknowledging your pioneering spirit, you will enjoy life more and avoid being pushed around by others. you must have a freedom to act rather than just think about it, it's in your nature. you need to avoid resentment and self pity because this could be your downfall.

you like a challenge that will stir you to action but you must have direction because an arian without direction or without a cause is against your nature (again, would make you more of a lamb)

however, as much the ram you are, there is a big massive warm heart in there.

leo:
generous, warmhearted, creative, broad minded, faithful, loving, pompous, bossy, interfering and intolerant

They are uncomplicated beings and know what they want and will use all their energy and creativity to get it and are at their most effective when in a position of command. Leos think and act bigger than others would normally dare and the ambitiousness of their schemes normally daunt their followers

Their negative side includes arrogance, excessive hastiness of temper and jealousy. When a Leo becomes too immersed in their negative traits, they can be one of the most unpleasant beings imaginable.

In professional life, Leos do well at the top. Something to note is that Leos are more disillusioned than others if let down by those who they trust because they have exaggerated trust in their friends/followers.

They have a strong sex drive and are extremely attracted to the opposite sex when they have an interest

one of the best matches around, yes, apparently. wahey :biggrin:
Reply 168
ph9
aries:
you're probably very energetic, impulsive, adventurous, enthusiastic, confident, courageous, selfish, impatient, quick tempered and fool hardy.

i'm leo and my friend is aries. i've liked him for a long time nearly 7 yrs and still haven't told him. thx for the reply x
Reply 169
what about aries professional life will it be gd??
Reply 170
thats funny i seem to have more characteristics from aries than leo, when i'm a leo .
Reply 171
elfthorn
I'm aquarius , shes a leo, go on then, tell me :biggrin:

aquarians are friendly, humanitarian, honest, loyal, intellectual, independent, unpredictable, detached, unemotional, intractable, contrary, original and inventive.

They possess strong and attractive personalities. They fall into two types of personality; shy, sensitive, gentle and patient but also exuberant, lively and exhibitionist. They sometimes hide the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity

They have strong convictions and are strong and forceful but seek truth above all else. They hold their opinions firmly but are usually able to change them if enough evidence is given to prove them mistaken

They see both sides of an argument, which consequently makes them unprejudiced and tolerant of all points of view and people. This is because although they make not accept it themselves, they can see the validity of any argument.

They are intelligent, concise, clear and logical and are strongly imaginative and intuitive. This can be dangerous however as it can drive them into an existence where they meditate on abstractions that bear little relevance to life

With a cause, they are capable of such devotion that they may drive themselves to the point of exhaustion and even risk injuring their health. Aquarians need to retire from the world at times and become temporary loners. They are independent and refuse to follow the crowd. They have a good taste in the arts

They do not give themselves easily and can be accounted cold. However, once they decide somebody is worthy of their friendship and/or love, they exert an irresistible charm and make excellent friends and partners, willing to sacrifice everything for them. They are sometimes emotionally disappointed because their own high personal ideals cause them to demand more of others than is reasonable.

They are fanatical eccentrics and are liable to excessive detachment from life and society. Aquarians can be either a threat or a great boon for humanity. They are highly open minded. The negative sides of the Aquarian include a lack of integrity in broken promises, secretiveness or cunning. Simmering anger and resentment, rudeness or a tense threatening silence which may suddenly burst out in eruptions of extreme temper

leo:
generous, warmhearted, creative, broad minded, faithful, loving, pompous, bossy, interfering and intolerant

They are uncomplicated beings and know what they want and will use all their energy and creativity to get it and are at their most effective when in a position of command. Leos think and act bigger than others would normally dare and the ambitiousness of their schemes normally daunt their followers

Their negative side includes arrogance, excessive hastiness of temper and jealousy. When a Leo becomes too immersed in their negative traits, they can be one of the most unpleasant beings imaginable.

In professional life, Leos do well at the top. Something to note is that Leos are more disillusioned than others if let down by those who they trust because they have exaggerated trust in their friends/followers.

They have a strong sex drive and are extremely attracted to the opposite sex when they have an interest

you're a good match because leo likes a surprise and you're happy to supply it. you're both better when doing things for others. leo loves the world and you love humanity which makes for excellent partnership. you both have a mutual understanding of the other when it comes to needs and desires and there's never a dull moment here
Reply 172
Remo
thats funny i seem to have more characteristics from aries than leo, when i'm a leo .

sorry, my description of leo is relatively vague and ... rubbish. but leo and aries are both fire signs and so quite similar
Reply 173
iTalya
I'm Capricorn.. he's 20th Sept.. so Virgo.

Capricorns are practical, prudent, ambitious, disciplined, patient, careful, reserved, pessimistic, fatalistic, miserly and grudging.

Capricorn is the most serious of all the signs. They are independent and rocklike characters. They are normally confident, strong willed and calm. They are hardworking, unemotional, responsible, shrewd and cautious people who are capable of persisting for as long as it takes to carry out a task they have set out for themselves

They respect discipline from above and demand it from those beneath them.

They persist against hardship and put those they love/their work before their own needs and welfare to meet their objectives

They are often humourless and have a strong tendency towards pessimism, melancholy and unhappiness which many Capricorns are unable to keep to themselves. Especially if they fail personally. is can make them a very depressed individual with the most wretched kind of misery.

They can be surprisingly and suddenly witty for the subtle, quiet, reserved beings they are. They also have a tendency to ruin things by unexpected and irresponsible bouts and flippancy.
They are intellectually subtle; they think profoundly and deeply and explore all possibilities before deciding on a ‘safe’ one. They are rational, logical and clear headed. They have good concentration and love debating where they can show off their cleverness by trapping their opponents with immense logic.

They make very very few good friends. Other people they associate with are acquaintances or they stay alone for they are very self sufficient. However, any friends they may make they are intensely loyal to
Capricorns hate being ridiculed and humiliated and can think of very few things they’d prefer less. They tend to reserve a dislike towards loud and brash people.

virgo:
as a virgo, he's probably modest, shy, diligent, careful, analytical, reliable, meticulous, intelligent, overcritical, harsh and a bit of a perfectionist.

i bet he's a bit feminine at times too?

Virgo is thought of as somewhat rather spinsterish and pedantic. They are usually observant, shrewd and emotionally cold on the surface but not at all on the inside. This outward display of emotion (or lack of rather) is due to the difficulty they have in trusting others and their lack of self confidence (which in turn is due to their over awareness of their shortcomings). They hide this doubt with a matter-of-fact demeanor. They can be wise and well spoken and help tackle other people's problems with practicality which is not always evident in their own personal relationships

'They are intellectually enquiring, methodical and logical, studious and teachable. They combine mental ingenuity with the ability to produce a clear analysis of the most complicated

Virgos have a deep interest in history...

Their faults are the extremes of their virtues; modesty becomes old maidishness, balanced criticism becomes nagging, prudence can become guile

because of virgo's low self confidence, you need to be careful that you don't hurt his feelings by lashing out or being too sarcastic towards him. your intensity may be quite difficult for him to understand and get into

both your best matches are: capricorn (for virgo), virgo (for capricorn), scorpio, cancer and taurus
Reply 174
Phantom Phoenix
ph9 - doesn't it occur that it's far more likely that, say, the time of year when someone is born would have far more influence than a star sign? It's a poor example but, say at certain times of the year different hormones are produced in the pregnant woman's body. These affect the development of the foetus. Thus, all babies born in December get certain characteristics.

It's just a thought, but it's much more rationally likely to affect a person than stars. Stars have naff-all to do with it. What makes you think they do? (Serious question.)

it's a very aquarian thing of you to do to be open minded and therefore question me rather than just say 'what you're saying is complete bs' like a lot of people have done :biggrin:

i explained somewhere to someone (i think mermy) that it's through my own experiences that i believe this stuff. i like to learn things and at some point in my life a few years ago it happened to be astrology. so i observed people i knew and found it was accurate and very accurate to myself. as said, i often guess people's star signs before i know them and get it right and i don't think i possess any psychic or magical ability so, you know
Aries + Aries

Fire + Fire = Explosion

You are both very fiery and demanding individuals, so ego clashes are likely to dominate your partnership if you can’t calm each other — or yourselves — down. You are both always sure you are right, too, so seeing eye to eye will be difficult.

However, the Aries double has a lot going for it. For a start, both of you are spontaneous and impulsive. Also, you are both creative individuals, and sparks of inspiration will fly between you. The combination is going to be dynamic, bold, and extremely exciting. As a couple, you’ll make a great impact on the world as long as you don’t spend half your time and energy competing, trying to outdo each other.

If your relationship has been built on the basis that you are equals, the fire element produces tremendous vision and industriousness. Your combined power and effort could well be a force to be reckoned with — but again, only if you both learn to subdue your own ego in the service of each other. Remember, you can’t always be right. You need to try hard to see things from each other’s perspective; this will help the two of you become a great partnership over time.

The relationship will work well if you support each other’s dreams and take pleasure in the aspirations and ambitions you share. Doing this will help you overcome your differences and confrontational moments, and there will definitely be some of those. So you need to find common ground, shared dreams and ideals. When you do, you will be able to move mountains together — possibly even build an empire.

Another great thing about the two of you is that you will encourage each other in work and social areas. But you need to make sure that you do not seek too much independence, individually. If you do, it could create a rift between you, and it may lead to possessiveness.

It will take continual effort to keep the flame of love alive, and stop it being blown out by battling egos and stubbornness. But as well as the pluses already listed, there are others.

First, the dynamic fire of Aries will generate tremendous heat between the two of you. Sexually, each of you understands the other’s needs, so your physical relationship will be raw and unbridled and inspiring — much more than satisfying.

In matters of intimacy, your connection may be so strong that you are in danger of sacrificing your emotional and mental connection and focusing only on the sensual. That would be a shame, because you both have a high degree of intelligence to share with one another.

Second, as well as this passion there’s a childlike innocence about your love and friendship. You’ll often feel youthful and childlike together, and there will be plenty of joyful, playful activity.

You are best suited to an Aries born between 9 April and 19 April: these people are very lucky for you. Jupiter and Sagittarius hold sway over them. Good fortune and unexpected gains will result from this combination.

There will be plenty of fire and brimstone if you hook up with those born between 21 March and 30 March — this is due to Mars’ influence.

If you get together with an Aries born between 31 March and 10 April, you’ll experience a great deal of social and physical satisfaction. They are influenced by Leo and the Sun.
Aries + Taurus

Fire + Earth = Lava

Taurus is the second sign to Aries, and it’s an earth sign. A relationship between you two will focus on the financial and materialistic side of life. If you want to spend time making money and sharing it, this combination will be a good one for you. It could even make you rich.

Billionaire Donald Trump and his wife Ivana are an example of this combination, and money was certainly an important component of their relationship.

However, compromises may be needed. Financially, your impulsive nature will make the more conservative and security-conscious Taurus anxious. You will need to restrain yourself, and try to match your behaviour to your Taurus partner’s more grounded style. And if you can put your own ego aside and listen to the practical advice of your bullish friend, you will eventually increase your bank balance.

You are fiery and spontaneous in your response to life’s challenges, often meeting them in what looks like a head-on confrontation. Taurus is slower and more laidback, and prefers a steadier pace. Both of you need to learn to be a little more like each other if you are to avoid emotional and intellectual stress in your relationship: you could try to absorb some of the equilibrium of Taurus, and Taurus could pick up a little of your energy. The two of you can set up a beautiful balance when you manage the powers of Aries and Taurus well.

Mars and Venus are both sexual and romantic planets — Mars rules the dominant male energy and Venus presides over the feminine and sensual. This means that the Aries/Taurus combination can create very exciting sexual contact. There’s a natural attraction between you, which will probably be obvious from the moment you lay eyes on each other. The drive and passion of Aries, coupled with the sensual, nurturing and loving Taurus, really works (or plays!) well in the bedroom.

On the emotional level, Taurus is more possessive and dependent than you, Aries. You can be quite changeable in mood. Taurus needs to know that you’re going to stay, and not flit from one thing to another. If you seem to be taking Taurus for granted, there will be trouble.

If you can offer Taurus loyalty, commitment, and a practical vision of the future, and if the two of you can reach some compromise in your lifestyles, you could find immense happiness together.

Taureans born between 20 April and 30 April are the most suitable companions for you, as Venus doubly rules them. This is a strong marital combination, full of passion.

You’ll strike up excellent conversation and mental rapport with Taureans born between 30 April and 10 May because of Mercury’s influence. Loads of chitchat between you makes this a great association.

You may find a deeply spiritual with someone born between 11 May and 21 May. This could even be your soulmate.
Aries + Gemini

Fire + Air = Hot Air

Gemini certainly stimulates you, Aries. As you know, the elements of fire and air interact quite explosively. Air fans the flames of your Arian fire. You will enjoy great friendship, great conversation and interesting social times together.

Gemini people don’t really need any more stimulation, but you do have the knack of exciting their creative and verbal sides even more.

Likewise, Geminis will fascinate you with their endless discussions and wacky sense of humour. You love a good laugh, and Geminis will give you that. In fact, they are also very zany, and love the odd prank or two. You’ll gladly join in the fun and add your own cheekiness to the mix.

Be careful not to tire out a Gemini, though. Geminis are ruled by Mercury, which means they live on their nerves — they don’t have your physical staying power, though they do have mental resilience. So go easy on them physically, at least until they learn to keep up with your hectic schedule.

If you are considering a long-term partnership with a Gemini, remember that this combination, as fiery and exciting as it is, has a few drawbacks as well. The constant on-the-go vibe of Aries and the changeable, stop-start quality of Gemini can be an uneasy mix, to say the least.

Both of you are constantly on the go, because you both hanker after new experiences. So you are both likely to be doing a multitude of things simultaneously. With so much energy coming from both sides, can the two of you really settle down? Your multi-tasking lifestyles may make it difficult to achieve the stability that a serious and committed relationship requires.

Your friendship will flourish, though, because Aries is the friendship zone to Gemini. This indicates very successful social companionship. It seems that your best connection to Gemini may be friendship or intermittent intimacy rather than a serious bond.

Your sexual interaction will certainly work well. Gemini inspires you, and between the sheets you’ll both find ample room to explore. Though you may not be destined for long-term marital ties, you can still have plenty of fun together.

Geminis born between 2 June and 12 June are very well suited to Aries for both friendship and romance. This combination could be for keeps, as these Geminis have a magnetic charm and can easily seduce you.

Your relationship with Geminis born between 13 June and 21 June is most likely to be a strong friendship. Spending time together and with friends, enjoying cultural activities and travelling will suit this combination well.

Alas, arguments will plague your relationships with those whose birth dates fall between 21 May and 1 June. This isn’t the best match, unfortunately.
Aries + Cancer

Fire + Water = Steam

If you find yourself attracted to a Cancer and choose to enter into a serious relationship with them, you must continually remind yourself to move slowly and sensitively. Cancer is a far more emotional sign than Aries, as its water element implies.

However, the positive in this combination might be your ability to inspire others. It could well be a boon to shy and reserved Cancers. You can motivate them to take the initiative and explore other possibilities.

Your mission with a Cancer, in terms of romance, will be to be very responsive, because Cancers are extremely receptive and sensual. Both Aries and Cancer are cardinal, movable signs of the zodiac. This indicates flexibility and adjustment and a need for great variety in both of your lifestyles. But always remember that the Cancerian creature is far more retiring and home-loving than you.

Your blistering enthusiasm, which is like a souce of pure energy that is always turned on, will overheat the cool and watery Cancer. Result? A rather steamy affair. Now steam is fine when it comes to matters of physical intimacy. In fact sexually it’s most desirable. But a steamy fog or lack of clarity on an emotional and mental level is a different matter altogether. This is where the difficulty between the two of you lies.

Cancer, like Marg Simpson of The Simpsons, requires an undemanding, stable, nourishing home life. Aries, on the other hand, is more like Homer Simpson — far less willing to settle down. You need variety in love, and Cancer might be a little too staid — perhaps even boring — for you on a long-term basis. But don’t give up — Homer and Marg Simpson seem to keep it together even though Homer is all over the place most of the time!

If Cancer is able and willing to give you the freedom you require, this partnership is quite likely to work. The chances are best if you were born in the last portion of Aries, between 10 April and 19 April. This is because Jupiter is an influencing planet for that period, which means that you will thoughtfully accommodate the domestic needs of Cancers.

Those Cancers born between 22 June and 2 July will be far too sensitive for your Arian power.

The best choice appears to be the Cancers born between 3 July and 13 July, who are partly ruled by Mars, Pluto and Scorpio. You can expect powerful love connections with these individuals. This is because the Scorpio vibration resonates strongly with your sign, as it too is ruled by Aries. You’ll find a tremendous karmic connection with these Cancers.

Those born between 14 July and 22 July are not likely to completely satisfy your need for immediate and spontaneous activity; they are too idealistic for you.

If you are an Aries who doesn’t mind a lot of quiet time in front of a cosy fire, the home-loving Cancers born between 21 June and 3 July are perfect for you.
Aries + Leo

Fire + Fire = Explosion

The elemental combination of Aries fire with Leo fire is an excellent one. There seems to be an immediate attraction and an immediate understanding of each other’s personality. This combination works on every level: physically, mentally and emotionally. Even your spiritual sides will be inspired by each other.

But remember that in the extreme, two fire signs combining can be very explosive, and this relationship will more than likely burn at least one of you out.

You are both driven individuals with strong creative impulses, so you are well placed to understand and support each other’s ambitions. When you do help each other, you will both succeed in achieving your own individual long-term goals. The two of you can work as a great team.

But you must understand that Leo is a proud and dominating sign, similar to Aries. Your partnership must be built on respect for each other, because the question of who will rule the roost is likely to eventually surface. When this competitiveness gets going, one of you will have to give in. As long as you maintain the respect you started with, and approach these showdowns in a sporting, fun way, it should be OK.

The sporting side to this combination arises because Leo is the fifth sign from Aries — this indicates a very playful, almost sporting, association between you. Let’s hope you can keep it good-humoured. You needn’t try to overpower each other.

If you are working together, there might be a showdown sooner or later as you both vie for the dominating position. Others might, unfortunately, get caught in the middle of your ferocious battles of will.

The common element of fire between you promises a rich and rewarding experience, sexually. Sensually speaking, this is an extremely compatible star sign combination. You couldn’t ask for a much better combo. You are both keen to assert yourselves by pleasing each other, so you will make sure each other’s deepest needs are met.

The Leos who are most compatible with you, by far, are those born between 13 August and 23 August, because this period is co-ruled by Aries itself, your own star sign. In these Leos you will see much of yourself reflected; they will see the same in you. Those born at this time will be lots of fun, and highly invigorating sexually and emotionally.

Leos born between 24 July and 3 August are a bit too proud and controlling for you. A long-term battle of wills is likely. Both of you must try not to control the other.

If you’re looking for someone who’s going to offer you spiritual blessings and fulfilment, Leos born between 3 August and 13 August are a good chance. You share some previous lucky karma with these folk.

Overall, Leo is one of the better star signs for you, as you can enjoy a great social life and also a more serious and committed long-term relationship with Leos.

Latest