The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Hey I've applied for Business Administration as well but still haven't heard back. When did you apply?

Original post by Pingu17
Hey, I have got an offer for Business Administration for AAB (if I get an A in EPQ) and Bath is my first choice :smile: - Emily
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Didn't even know there was a Bath thread tbf, Received offer November 4th for Economics with placement AAA with A in EPQ 😇 see you all there and such x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applying for Chem eng and still waiting 😢
Original post by SMND
Hey I've applied for Business Administration as well but still haven't heard back. When did you apply?

Hi. :smile: It took a month for them to give me an offer for the BBA course. Hope you hear back soon. :h:
Hey, I sent my application off at the beginning of November and applied for International Development with Economics. The portal says my application hasn't been opened yet. Anyone else received an offer for the course?
Thanks
Hi applied for Mechanical engineering mid-October and still waiting. Do you get a rejection email if you don't get an offer? Has anyone received Mechanical engineering offers yet and what were the grades? Cheers
Original post by Aommieshishi
Applying for Chem eng and still waiting 😢

Same here sent my application in October and still nothing hopefully they get back soon it's the last one I need
Can anyone tell me if Bath accepts University Foundation Courses? and if so, what are their requirements?
Anyone applying Maths and Statistics??
Original post by tyqp
Anyone applying Maths and Statistics??

Maths here
Original post by Moogle679
Maths here

Do you mind me asking your subjects/results?
I just recieved my Bath offer for psychology. I think they're getting through them...albeit slowly ^.^
Just FYI, if you log onto your Bath tracker, the status of your application might have changed to 'The status of your application is currently under review and will be updated shortly.'. It did for me and a few days later the offer came. Funnily enough it updated on UCAS first..
Original post by robininthewinds
I just recieved my Bath offer for psychology. I think they're getting through them...albeit slowly ^.^
Just FYI, if you log onto your Bath tracker, the status of your application might have changed to 'The status of your application is currently under review and will be updated shortly.'. It did for me and a few days later the offer came. Funnily enough it updated on UCAS first..

I'm still waiting on mine! When did you apply?
Original post by chlo17e
I'm still waiting on mine! When did you apply?

mid October
Original post by tyqp
Do you mind me asking your subjects/results?

Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry, A*A*A
You?
hey there!
applied for the same course as you, psych with placement, but still havent heard back yet. My application on bath tracker says that its under consideration but they cant give me a decision yet because of the competition. so stressful (!!)
Original post by tyqp
Predicted A*A*A (maths, history FM) but got a couple of real horrific individual UMS scores from last year in maths. Do you think this matters if i'm offering to retake?

Ooh, another person who does history and FM - people always point out how strange it is that I'm doing history!! :tongue:
Original post by Tintin501
Can anyone help? If Bath is your insurance and you miss your firm on Results Day, does that mean you will be unlikely to get accommodation on Bath's campus in your first year? Or does Bath provide everyone with on-campus accommodation in year one? Daughter is undecided between Bath and Bristol as her insurance and I think the deciding factor will be around the accommodation issue. Thanks for any advice!

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry. If Bath is your daughter's insurance, it does mean that she can only apply for accommodation fairly late if she does end up coming. And It's true that by this time the most popular bits of accommodation may be full.

However it will most likely be possible to get a room in one of the less popular ones (Westwood/Eastwood) on campus. If not, then there is a further accommodation complex (John Wood Court) in town. I would stress that just because these ones are less popular doesn't mean that your daughter won't have a good time in them (or that they're not nice!). More information about the different accommodations can be found here.

Hope that helps. If you've got any more questions, just quote me!

Tim
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 10moorej
Hi applied for Mechanical engineering mid-October and still waiting. Do you get a rejection email if you don't get an offer? Has anyone received Mechanical engineering offers yet and what were the grades? Cheers

Hi,

The university does its best to respond to applications as quickly as they can but it can take a while as they have to deal with huge numbers of applications. They try to respond to all of them by the end of March.

They will let you know if your application is no longer under consideration, so don't think you're not going to get an offer just because they haven't yet got back to you. I understand it's a nervous time but try and be patient!

Tim
Original post by munchkin1212
I have firmed my offer to study chemical engineering :smile:

Congrats!! If you dont mind, could you say your stats please?

Quick Reply

Latest