The Student Room Group

Maths in Aerospace engineering

Hey, im looking to start an aerospace engineering degree next year at kingston. However, i took at non a level route and instead am doing city and guilds lvl 3 mechanical engineering. the maths that im doing currently is not very challenging and ive heard the maths is pretty hard in the aerospace course so i was looking for some advice on if i should do A level maths before doing this course or if there is any other options ? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Original post by throaway258235
Hey, im looking to start an aerospace engineering degree next year at kingston. However, i took at non a level route and instead am doing city and guilds lvl 3 mechanical engineering. the maths that im doing currently is not very challenging and ive heard the maths is pretty hard in the aerospace course so i was looking for some advice on if i should do A level maths before doing this course or if there is any other options ? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Maybe self study A-level maths, or buy a copy of Engineering Mathematics by KA Stroud.

Quick Reply

Latest