The Student Room Group

Teach First Music Assessment Centre

Hey guys, I just wondered if anyone had any information about the additional assessment centre for people wanting to teach music with Teach First. Does anybody know what's involved? I've heard you have to perform, but what sort of standard/grade do the pieces have to be? Any information would be much appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by musicstudent94
Hey guys, I just wondered if anyone had any information about the additional assessment centre for people wanting to teach music with Teach First. Does anybody know what's involved? I've heard you have to perform, but what sort of standard/grade do the pieces have to be? Any information would be much appreciated :smile:

Hi there, I attended the music assessment centre last week, I'm assuming you did too? I found it really relaxed and enjoyed it. It was a lot better than I was expecting! I still haven't heard back but I'm dying to! How did you find it?
I did attend the music assesssment centre last week!! Yeah, I enjoyed it too; they were really supportive and really friendly. I'd been panicking about it because I had no idea what to expect, but it was really straight forward and relaxed in the end. I haven't heard yet either and it's really eating me up! After the last assessment centre they told me the next day, but I guess they haven't got round to telling us yet? They said that we'd find out within a week though, so hopefully we'll know in the next couple of days. Good luck!!!
what did you have to do at the music assessment centre?
What does the music assessment day involve? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending