Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Feeling unintelligent Watch

ReputationRep:
    Each week I begin I hope it goes better and I will reach my targets of A/A* in those weekly assessments (I am in year 11).It doesn't I feel like crying as I am trying maybe not my best but I still am.I feel like everything is falling apart I keep telling myself it will get better and it isn't I feel hopeless I used to want to became a doctor but I am not smart enough I had become cash-thirsty if I am honest I felt by not being able to have what I have materialistically.I feel annoyed because I want those a/A*'s more than anyone.

if you want them so bad then just do the work necessary. concentrate on the topics you struggle in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    if you want them so bad then just do the work necessary. concentrate on the topics you struggle in
    Thank you

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.