height issues

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have recently been feeling really self conscious over my height, I'm a female
4 ft 11 really petite 30F in bra size and I am abit curvy from the bottom too. my friends and some other people have said to me that I have a nice figure but I don't think I do. when ive been going out I see so many beautiful tall girls and even normal height girls which stand out so much more. I wear heeled boots most of the time that's theonly time I don't feel as self cautious. I just don't know how to stop feeling it and be proud of who I am. people say to me am really small all the time and I always hate it plus I go for guys who are quite abit taller than me
PrincessBO$$
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Listen petite is cute. Im 5ft11 GIRL believe me it isnt all good :nah: i feel like a giant :yep:
Being tall and short is beautiful.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm a guy and I'm 5 ft 3. I like shorter girls :mmm:

You get guys who like tall girls and you get some who like short girls so don't worry. Every guy has different tastes!
username2471155
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
I'm a guy and I'm 5 ft 3. I like shorter girls :mmm:

You get guys who like tall girls and you get some who like short girls so don't worry. Every guy has different tastes!
I'm 5'8 lol I like shorter girls roo.
Tasnia'x
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Omg you are so lucky :ahee:
Spoiler:
Show
I am 4ft And i feel so short. :cry:
You should be proud :ahee: :yep:
bones-mccoy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm 5 foot 1 and I can take the jibes but it's just so inconvenient!
Lucid Loxodonta
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bones-mccoy)
I'm 5 foot 1 and I can take the jibes but it's just so inconvenient!
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future, Frodo.
BigMan Ting
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
Listen petite is cute. Im 5ft11 GIRL believe me it isnt all good :nah: i feel like a giant :yep:
Being tall and short is beautiful.
Hey, tall girls have really nice figures. Any guy would be lucky to have someone like you even shorter guy like myself. ✌🏾
Closeout
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Trust me, guys don't give a **** about height like girls do. Trust me, Check my recent posts - I tell people the stuff that's true that they don't want to hear, I don't give a **** about seeming . I promise, guys don't care and the ones that do are very few and far between.
PrincessBO$$
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tasnia'x)
Omg you are so lucky :ahee:
Spoiler:
Show
I am 4ft And i feel so short. :cry:
You should be proud :ahee: :yep:
4ft cutie :ahee:
RevolverOcelot
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was expecting this to be a manlet thread before I opened it
lamaragymnast
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have recently been feeling really self conscious over my height, I'm a female
4 ft 11 really petite 30F in bra size and I am abit curvy from the bottom too. my friends and some other people have said to me that I have a nice figure but I don't think I do. when ive been going out I see so many beautiful tall girls and even normal height girls which stand out so much more. I wear heeled boots most of the time that's theonly time I don't feel as self cautious. I just don't know how to stop feeling it and be proud of who I am. people say to me am really small all the time and I always hate it plus I go for guys who are quite abit taller than me
You're the same height as me. I get told i'm short all the time to. It's just a statement of fact and I think most people saying it in the *your cute* was rather than *you're not nice* way. I feel sorry for your bra size, i'm DD and that's enough of a nightmare.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Short girls are genuinely cute af imo. Guys generally don't tend to associate attractiveness with a girls' height. They usually prefer a girl that's shorter than them which I suppose puts you at a massive advantage, really.

When people make random statements about how tall or short you are it's never really meant to come across as a bad thing, people just seem to enjoy stating the obvious like some sort of 4 year old child.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Small and booby is adorable.
Awesome-o
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yet you only go for tall guys?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (103)
13.22%
I'm not sure (34)
4.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (241)
30.94%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.44%
I'm not a current university student (382)
49.04%

Watched Threads