The Student Room Group

height issues

I have recently been feeling really self conscious over my height, I'm a female
4 ft 11 really petite 30F in bra size and I am abit curvy from the bottom too. my friends and some other people have said to me that I have a nice figure but I don't think I do. when ive been going out I see so many beautiful tall girls and even normal height girls which stand out so much more. I wear heeled boots most of the time that's theonly time I don't feel as self cautious. I just don't know how to stop feeling it and be proud of who I am. people say to me am really small all the time and I always hate it plus I go for guys who are quite abit taller than me
Listen petite is cute. Im 5ft11 GIRL believe me it isnt all good :nah: i feel like a giant :yep:
Being tall and short is beautiful. :h:
Reply 2
I'm a guy and I'm 5 ft 3. I like shorter girls :mmm:

You get guys who like tall girls and you get some who like short girls so don't worry. Every guy has different tastes!
Original post by UWS
I'm a guy and I'm 5 ft 3. I like shorter girls :mmm:

You get guys who like tall girls and you get some who like short girls so don't worry. Every guy has different tastes!

I'm 5'8 lol I like shorter girls roo.
I'm 5 foot 1 and I can take the jibes but it's just so inconvenient!
Original post by bones-mccoy
I'm 5 foot 1 and I can take the jibes but it's just so inconvenient!

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future, Frodo.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Listen petite is cute. Im 5ft11 GIRL believe me it isnt all good :nah: i feel like a giant :yep:
Being tall and short is beautiful. :h:

Hey, tall girls have really nice figures. Any guy would be lucky to have someone like you even shorter guy like myself. ✌🏾
Reply 7
Trust me, guys don't give a **** about height like girls do. Trust me, Check my recent posts - I tell people the stuff that's true that they don't want to hear, I don't give a **** about seeming :smile:. I promise, guys don't care and the ones that do are very few and far between.
4ft cutie :ahee:
I was expecting this to be a manlet thread before I opened it
Original post by Anonymous
I have recently been feeling really self conscious over my height, I'm a female
4 ft 11 really petite 30F in bra size and I am abit curvy from the bottom too. my friends and some other people have said to me that I have a nice figure but I don't think I do. when ive been going out I see so many beautiful tall girls and even normal height girls which stand out so much more. I wear heeled boots most of the time that's theonly time I don't feel as self cautious. I just don't know how to stop feeling it and be proud of who I am. people say to me am really small all the time and I always hate it plus I go for guys who are quite abit taller than me

You're the same height as me. I get told i'm short all the time to. It's just a statement of fact and I think most people saying it in the *your cute* was rather than *you're not nice* way. I feel sorry for your bra size, i'm DD and that's enough of a nightmare.
Short girls are genuinely cute af imo. Guys generally don't tend to associate attractiveness with a girls' height. They usually prefer a girl that's shorter than them which I suppose puts you at a massive advantage, really.

When people make random statements about how tall or short you are it's never really meant to come across as a bad thing, people just seem to enjoy stating the obvious like some sort of 4 year old child.
Reply 12
Small and booby is adorable.
Yet you only go for tall guys?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending