The Student Room Group

I believe i received a sign from a spirit

I had a dream i was kissed by god or a spirit. I was in a room and there was a male (he seemed familiar but was faceless so to speak) sat beside me. He leant accross and tried to kisss me on the lips. I pulled away as i was afraid but then let him lean forward and kiss me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Y0shige
I had a dream i was kissed by god or a spirit. I was in a room and there was a male (he seemed familiar but was faceless so to speak) sat beside me. He leant accross and tried to kisss me on the lips. I pulled away as i was afraid but then let him lean forward and kiss me. It was a small peck on the lips but felt strangely familiar and it was like i could feel a warmth and love spread through me. - anyway when j woke up the next morning i was convinced it was god- this was a sign from god or a spirit whatever this being is, my instabt reaction is to believe this was a god or a spirit then my logic tries to tell me otherwise.

Do you have any religious/spiritual beliefs? If so, best to discern with a faith leader, etc. :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Do you have any religious/spiritual beliefs? If so, best to discern with a faith leader, etc. :yes:

didnt believe in god before, but now i am not so sure so long as i try not to question myself. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Interesting :beard: Any idea which particular god/spirit it was?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
No idea
(edited 7 years ago)
If I was to ask you to describe that "entity" who you saw in your dreams, could you do so? I am not religious (some rather bad experiences in my life have led me to the realization that there is nothing and made me lose all faith on the Catholic dogma I was brought up in), but my maternal family has always been in touch with the more "paranormal" side of things, so I have experienced and have seen things I could not rationally explain and which, if I told people I have seen them, I would be deemed mentally-unfit.
Or - and just hear me out here - it could just be a dream?

I fail to see even in the slightest how dreaming of being kissed could possibly lead you to the conclusion that you have been contacted by God.
Reply 7
Why would God kiss you? :lol:
Well good luck in figuring it all out :smile: I just ask these questions because in my religion, such experiences are not supposed to be discerned by oneself. Less sure about what the guidance is in other denominations/religions though. Either way, keep mulling it over and keep asking questions :yes: Maybe, somewhere along the line, it'll become clearer or some sort of answer will appear :h:
It's probably a demon in disguise. Just ignore that being. I don't think it's God. God shouldn't kiss anyone on the lips. God doesn't like romance. :-)

1477831289131.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending