The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Your statistics are most interesting and enlightening. I have worked for over 50yrs in the NHS with people from all over the globe, at no time have I noticed racism other than the aging population who had great difficulty understanding the numerous languages spoken by doctors d and nurses.I find the BLM Protests offensive when all the young people protesting have received all the benefits of liviang in the UK and enjoying free education/health/welfare benefits. My parents/grandparents/great-grandparents worked tirelessly to improve their lives, but were still just above the poverty line at all times. Black people appear to think that all white people have benefitted from the slave trade, when in reality we were just 'surfs' to the mill/mine/factory owners for centuries.My daughter has been the first person within our family to attend university, gaining her Masters. The media should be honest about English History and stop pretending we were all born with a 'silver spoon in our mouths'.Janet

Latest

Trending

Trending