The Student Room Group

Likeu's Grind through A-Level

Slightly taking this format from CatusStarbright. However, copying is the sincerest form of flattery so shout out to Catus.

Background:
GCSEs - 3 A*, 7A, 3B
AS Levels - A (Physics), B (German), B(Computer Science), C(Maths)

A Level Predicted Grades:
Physics - A
Computer Science - A
Maths - A

University Applications:
Bath (CompSci) - Pending
York (CompSci) - Pending
Sussex (CompSci) - Pending
Newcastle (CompSci) - Pending
Nottingham (CompSci) - Pending

In order of preference.

How I stay sane:
Crossfit
Archery
Adventures

Reason I am doing this:
I feel like if I have a blog to try and keep me accountable to do extra work I will actually do it and hey might as well give it a go. It's also a nice method of ranting with half a sense of anonymity.

Anyway, lets get this show on the the road.

~ Likeu
Reply 1
Great stuff mate, it's good that you're doing activities in between to take your mind off revision a bit! Good luck :biggrin:
Good luck!

I did archery for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was so fun but I was rubbish at it - I couldn't see where the arrows were landing! Maybe I need glasses :eyeball:
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
Great stuff mate, it's good that you're doing activities in between to take your mind off revision a bit! Good luck :biggrin:

Haha cheers dude. You really do need something to get rid of all the stress! Thanks for the kind messages!
Reply 4
Original post by Fox Corner
Good luck!

I did archery for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was so fun but I was rubbish at it - I couldn't see where the arrows were landing! Maybe I need glasses :eyeball:

I wear glasses for that specific reason! It's so much fun! Are you thinking of joining a club?
Reply 5
5/11/16

Slowly but surely doing the design element of my Computer Science game project for my coursework. It is possibly the most tedious thing i've done in a long time but it has to be done. At the moment I am decomposing the whole project into its sub-problems and attempting to justify every decomposed sub problem. Later if i finish this up i'll do my analysis improvements which will lead on nicely to revision for tomorrow. The deadline for this is Friday but might as well just get it all out of the way now because i've already abandoned my social life :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending