Reply 41
IMG_8956.JPG

BPP University
oh my god
Original post by OvergrownMoose
Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 18.35.57.png

My bedroom is an actual bomb site :/ here I am laying on my bunk bed! #Moooose

:mmm:
I have to say, I'm extremely disappointed with the nature of this "challenge". We should be encouraging young people to be tidy and clean up after themselves, not awarding them prizes for having a messy room. Shame on you, TSR.
Original post by #ChaosKass
I have to say, I'm extremely disappointed with the nature of this "challenge". We should be encouraging young people to be tidy and clean up after themselves, not awarding them prizes for having a messy room. Shame on you, TSR.

It's just a bit of fun. :smile:
Original post by iEthan
It's just a bit of fun. :smile:

Well then why can't it be 'person with the tidiest room wins' rather than 'person with the messiest room wins'? Encourage these students to do a bit of housework for once in their lives.
Well then why can't it be 'person with the tidiest room wins' rather than 'person with the messiest room wins'? Encourage these students to do a bit of housework for once in their lives.

Because the competition is not 'person with the tidiest room wins', it's 'person with the messiest room wins'. That's what the competition is, it's not mandatory and people taking part are doing it of their own volition. Shouldn't you be studying as well? It's not like it matters haha, it's just some fun. If you don't want to get involved, that's fine -- don't. But let people have their fun and you do whatever it is that you enjoy doing.

ahh - this is our own bedroom see - as long as the rest of the house is clean it doesn't really matter:smile:
it probably shows off personality more - I'm loving my blitz bedroom atm, I don't know how to keep my bedroom organised...
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:mmm:

Post yours!!! #Moooose
Post yours!!! #Moooose

Mine isn't untidy enough hahahaha
Nottingham Trent University IMG_4981.jpg
safe.jpg
Attachment not found
Post yours!!! #Moooose
[video="youtube;fa4-noXCdEY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa4-noXCdEY[/video]

I thought this particular iiSuperwomanII video needs recognition here (especially at 2:22 :smile:
Time to bring the big guns out. 24 hour party in my room. Bring your pizza boxes, bring your clothes, bring everything you can and throw it around the place. It's time to Trash The Camp.
Original post by matt1306
Screen Shot 2016-11-29 at 19.35.49.png

Good Luck everyone!

where do you sleep at night?
Original post by bizzy_penguin
where do you sleep at night?

usually, I bother to move things onto the floor where the cardboard box is or sometimes, i just sleep where the box is using the pillow on the floor. It's not the nicest I have to admit but its the only room I have
Reply 58
IMG_2791.jpg
Nottingham Trent university
Original post by matt1306
usually, I bother to move things onto the floor where the cardboard box is or sometimes, i just sleep where the box is using the pillow on the floor. It's not the nicest I have to admit but its the only room I have

that sounds a little uncomfortable :frown: I'd suggest do a bit of a clean up - but I know how hard that can be! :biggrin:

Latest