Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what height do girls generally go for in guys? im 5'10 with shoes on

ReputationRep:
    There is no 'generally'. I prefer short guys, some girls prefer talls guys and some don't give a crap.

ReputationRep:
    emm i prefer quite tall guys but that's just because I'm 5'10 myself

ReputationRep:
    It would depend on the girl(or rather, her height).

Edit: Or maybe not. I know someone who is barely 5 feet tall, but her husband is 6'7".

ReputationRep:
    hmm all long as their taller than me I dont mind.. Im 5 foot 4 and my boyfriends 5 foot 9/10 and that suits me perfectly

ReputationRep:
    Most girls don't seem to mind.

Personally I only go for guys my height or taller.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer same height or taller than me (just over 5'4).

I would however still consider dating a guy who was say a little shorter though, if I found him attractive in other ways.

ReputationRep:
    I just prefer guys that are taller than me, which shouldn't be too bad because i'm only 5'3.

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, must be taller than me. Or at least same height.

ReputationRep:
    I think most girls prefer their guys taller than them, but some dont care. At 5'10 you've got no problems anyway.

ReputationRep:
    As long as the guy is taller than me than there is not much problem, but then again I'm quite short (158cm) so it's not hard for a guy to be taller than me, however I would still like it if the guy is not too short in terms of average guy heightage.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer guys taller than me, i'm around 5"8 so yea....i dont know, it just would look right me with a small guy but if they were suited to me then fine, i dont care.
    Mostly it would be prefered to be 6 foot and over but the last two guys i'v liked have been 5"9....^^;;

ReputationRep:
    Taller than me (5'8"), or the same height I guess. Boyf is 6'4" though

ReputationRep:
    if i really like someone their height doesn't matter, but if i get to be choosy i love it when a guy is significantly taller than me. i'm 5ft 9 and my boyfriend is about 6ft 2 i think, it's ace.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how short/tall the girl is. im 5"2 and im not sure the height of my bf but he is not too tall, but just right for me. I think it would be difficult to have a short girl with a tall boyfriend coz yoiu'd have to stand on a box to kiss him

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really that bothered as long as they're taller than me (I'm 5'5).
    Coincidentally I think the majority of the guys I've been with have all been 5'10.

ReputationRep:
    i'm 6'3 it has it pro's and cons
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I'm 5'2", and anything between 5'8" and 6'4" is perfectly acceptable.

I love my 6'3" man. <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arcticsuicide)
    what height do girls generally go for in guys? im 5'10 with shoes on
    6'2" + if I was choosing my ideal man, but it doesn't really work in practise and it's not a deal breaker.

Im 5ft 8/9 therefore i prefer men who are taller than myself

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.