The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
There is no 'generally'. I prefer short guys, some girls prefer talls guys and some don't give a crap.
Reply 2
emm i prefer quite tall guys but that's just because I'm 5'10 myself
Reply 3
It would depend on the girl(or rather, her height).

Edit: Or maybe not. I know someone who is barely 5 feet tall, but her husband is 6'7".
hmm all long as their taller than me I dont mind.. Im 5 foot 4 and my boyfriends 5 foot 9/10 and that suits me perfectly :smile:
Reply 5
Most girls don't seem to mind.

Personally I only go for guys my height or taller.
Reply 6
I prefer same height or taller than me (just over 5'4).

I would however still consider dating a guy who was say a little shorter though, if I found him attractive in other ways.
I just prefer guys that are taller than me, which shouldn't be too bad because i'm only 5'3.

:cool:
Reply 8
Yep, must be taller than me. Or at least same height.
I think most girls prefer their guys taller than them, but some dont care. At 5'10 you've got no problems anyway.
Reply 10
As long as the guy is taller than me than there is not much problem, but then again I'm quite short (158cm) so it's not hard for a guy to be taller than me, however I would still like it if the guy is not too short in terms of average guy heightage.
I prefer guys taller than me, i'm around 5"8 so yea....i dont know, it just would look right me with a small guy but if they were suited to me then fine, i dont care.
Mostly it would be prefered to be 6 foot and over but the last two guys i'v liked have been 5"9....^^;;
Reply 12
Taller than me (5'8"), or the same height I guess. Boyf is 6'4" though :biggrin:
if i really like someone their height doesn't matter, but if i get to be choosy i love it when a guy is significantly taller than me. i'm 5ft 9 and my boyfriend is about 6ft 2 i think, it's ace.
Depends on how short/tall the girl is. im 5"2 and im not sure the height of my bf but he is not too tall, but just right for me. I think it would be difficult to have a short girl with a tall boyfriend coz yoiu'd have to stand on a box to kiss him
I'm not really that bothered as long as they're taller than me (I'm 5'5).
Coincidentally I think the majority of the guys I've been with have all been 5'10.
i'm 6'3 it has it pro's and cons
I'm 5'2", and anything between 5'8" and 6'4" is perfectly acceptable.

I love my 6'3" man. <3
Reply 18
arcticsuicide
what height do girls generally go for in guys? im 5'10 with shoes on

6'2" + if I was choosing my ideal man, but it doesn't really work in practise and it's not a deal breaker.
Im 5ft 8/9 therefore i prefer men who are taller than myself

Latest

Trending

Trending