The Student Room Group

Are you guys brainwashed in your views of the alt-right?

Let me start by saying that we have a liberal left ideology where the pendulum has swung to an extreme. People are obsessed with this idea of looking at people in groups and trying to make all groups equal.

This has resulted in things like the Rotherham scandal where Asian pedophilia was ignored because it was considered too racist to bring up.

Native European are told that they can't have a homeland and these brainwashed people **** off any white group identification as Nazi and at the same time they love black or any race group identification.

That is simply racism against whites people. The radical left act like a salivating dog to concepts such as racism against white people and their influence has spread to the mainstream political scene and brainwashed the majority.

Another example is gay marriage being considered good for Christianity but not for Islam.

Ken Livingstone was derided for referring to the Nazi Germany Haavara agreement which is complete fact not fiction. Yet this false news / false information politically correct wave has defined something which is facial as offensive and therefore ??? Therefore what, not a fact. Ridiculous.

I don't care about offending people. If people want to be lunatics and be offended by facts it's not my problem. Why have you built your entire ethos and world view around not offending people?

The liberal left is always talking about silencing people, banning Trump from the UK, marginalising people for their views, it's like something out of fascism or former Soviet Union.

Any challenge to this nonsense is derided by applying some nasty labels to it and not objectively measuring it.

I only have one word for this, brainwashing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

You left, SJWs and alt-rights are both as cancerous and annoying as each other. One advocates the equality of women, while refusing to comment on the treatment of Islamic women, while the other promotes white nationalism and nazi salutes. No wonder the US candidates that preached these philosophies were both considered the *****est of the modern period.

🐸 ☕️
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
You left, SJWs and alt-rights are both as cancerous and annoying as each other. One advocates the equality of women, while refusing to comment on the treatment of Islamic women, while the other promotes white nationalism and nazi salutes. No wonder the US candidates that preached these philosophies were both considered the *****est of the modern period.

🐸 ☕️

People are criticised for having Islamaphobia as an apparently irrational fear. It's a fear of something that exists in the present.

Why do you have a phobia of people making salutes that were made by a German regime that was lost in history about 80 years ago?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is alt-right the new name for white supremacy?
Original post by queen-bee
Is alt-right the new name for white supremacy?

Most people who use the term white supremacist are brainwashed.

Ben Sharpio was called a white supremacist at a university for saying that "social justice is taken to mean a guilty man is innocent if he is the right race and an innocent man is guilty if he is the wrong race... individual justice means you are accountable as in an individual not as a group you belong to."

Like I say brainwashed people are using the label white supremacist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mayathebee100
People are criticised for having Islamaphobia as an apparently irrational fear. It's a fear of something that exists in the present.

Why do you have a phobia of people making salutes that were made by a German regime that was lost in history about 80 years ago?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's quite obviously not about making the salutes - it's all the vile **** those people believe. It's the bloke on CNN the other day (Spencer) asking whether Jews are people and the attacks on women (from the obsession with a return to 1950s housewifes to Pences fetal funeral plans that would have extended to miscarriages).
Posted from TSR Mobile
Most people who use the term white supremacist are brainwashed.

Ben Sharpio was called a white supremacist at a university for saying that "social justice is taken to mean a guilty man is innocent if he is the right race and an innocent man is guilty if he is the wrong race... individual justice means you are accountable as in an individual not as a group you belong to."

Like I say brainwashed people are using the label white supremacist.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought ben as a white supremacist along with the new president elect and that mike pence guy.
I thought ben as a white supremacist along with the new president elect and that mike pence guy.

So find a quote where those people you refer to say white people are better than everyone else? No quote? then no valid point.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mayathebee100
let me start by saying that we have a liberal left ideology where the pendulum has swung to an extreme. People are obsessed with this idea of looking at people in groups and trying to make all groups equal.

This has resulted in things like the rotherham scandal where asian pedophilia was ignored because it was considered too racist to bring up.

Native european are told that they can't have a homeland and these brainwashed people **** off any white group identification as nazi and at the same time they love black or any race group identification.

That is simply racism against whites people. The radical left act like a salivating dog to concepts such as racism against white people and their influence has spread to the mainstream political scene and brainwashed the majority.

Another example is gay marriage being considered good for christianity but not for islam.

Ken livingstone was derided for referring to the nazi germany haavara agreement which is complete fact not fiction. Yet this false news / false information politically correct wave has defined something which is facial as offensive and therefore ??? Therefore what, not a fact. Ridiculous.

I don't care about offending people. If people want to be lunatics and be offended by facts it's not my problem. Why have you built your entire ethos and world view around not offending people?

The liberal left is always talking about silencing people, banning trump from the uk, marginalising people for their views, it's like something out of fascism or former soviet union.

Any challenge to this nonsense is derided by applying some nasty labels to it and not objectively measuring it.

I only have one word for this, brainwashing.

posted from tsr mobile

ok racist
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
It's quite obviously not about making the salutes - it's all the vile **** those people believe. It's the bloke on CNN the other day (Spencer) asking whether Jews are people and the attacks on women (from the obsession with a return to 1950s housewifes to Pences fetal funeral plans that would have extended to miscarriages). The alt-right are pure scum, no two ways about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What you think is the alt right is pure scum. Sorry, what the main stream media tell you is the alt right is pure scum.

Alt right is a pretty large umbrella of different views from what i have seen
The far right will always want to silence the the far left, and vice versa.

Whether people like it or not, ethnic groups are fundamentally different, having different cultures and views to one another. For the most part simply mixing and being part of a multiculturalist society won't work, as people stick to their own group, as we have a fear of the unknown. It's not "wrong" and we shouldn't force it, but instead try and remove the fear associated with groups. I think it's certainly a lot easier to integrate white and black communities, it's when faith and the values associated with them get mixed that you have problems. Skin colour can easily be mixed, religion not so much.
It's quite obviously not about making the salutes - it's all the vile **** those people believe. It's the bloke on CNN the other day (Spencer) asking whether Jews are people and the attacks on women (from the obsession with a return to 1950s housewifes to Pences fetal funeral plans that would have extended to miscarriages). The alt-right are pure scum, no two ways about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The problem is that you guys are so full of misinformation and half-truths, the traditional tools of trade of the left:

This is taken from the CNN website:

Spencer bashed journalists covering the 2016 presidential election, too.
"One wonders if these people are people at all, or instead soulless golem," Spencer said in a reference to a Jewish fable....

Oooooh the phrase this guy uses to bash the completely dishonest media is from a Jewish fable... how terrible .... not, it's absolutely fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GradeA*UnderA

🐸 ☕️

Seconded. Nonsense cannot be justified by pointing to the existence of other nonsense.
Reply 13
By alt-right do you mean the Nazi sympathisers that say "Sieg heil" and use the Hitler salute in support of white supremacy and the idea that black people are beneath them? I don't really think I have been brainwashed into thinking this when I have seen footage of them at their AGM doing this.

Also gay marriage is universal and unrelated to religion, there is not one rule for Christians and another for Muslims. Marriage is a legal union between any 2 people. If those 2 people choose to make it a religious ceremony as well that's up to them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Betelgeuse-
What you think is the alt right is pure scum. Sorry, what the main stream media tell you is the alt right is pure scum.

Alt right is a pretty large umbrella of different views from what i have seen

Really? because the vocal alt-right seems to be the **** that is 8chan and r/thedonald. they're white supremacists bordering on Nazi's - this attempt to rebrand them as just an internet fad, the modern day equivalent of "boys will be boys" is a disgrace. It's nothing more than appeasing and making excuses for hate groups.

This idea that the media are brainwashing us into thinking they're scum is ridiculous, you don't need the media to see it, all you need is humanity and a brain.
So find a quote where those people you refer to say white people are better than everyone else? No quote? then no valid point.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is what it is
Really? because the vocal alt-right seems to be the **** that is 8chan and r/thedonald. they're white supremacists bordering on Nazi's - this attempt to rebrand them as just an internet fad, the modern day equivalent of "boys will be boys" is a disgrace. It's nothing more than appeasing and making excuses for hate groups.

This idea that the media are brainwashing us into thinking they're scum is ridiculous, you don't need the media to see it, all you need is humanity and a brain.

Many of them are trolls. No doubt there are many unsavoury characters such as Richard Spencer and his ilk who is getting a lot of msm coverage at present but their are a huge number of people under the alt right umbrella that would run a mile from his nazism. If you think everybody in the alt right club is a Hitler worshipping nazi, i guess it makes sense why so many lefties are so scared
(edited 7 years ago)
It is what it is

I think what you'll find is people will say things like we should not care about groups like race, gender, sexuality. Then someone else will come along and say that this is "hate". In this context it's a completely false claim.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Many of them are trolls. No doubt there are many unsavoury characters such as Richard Spencer and his ilk who is getting a lot of msm coverage at present but their are a huge number of people under the alt right umbrella that would run a mile from his nazism. If you think everybody in the alt right club is a Hitler worshipping nazi, i guess it makes sense why so many lefties are so scared

It's time people stopped using the word "troll" as an excuse for bad behaviour.
This conception that all "left-leaning" people are muslim lovers and adore SJW's is just wrong. It's a ridiculous idea pedalled by right wing nut jobs who think the vocal minority are the majority.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending