The Student Room Group

Need advice

Realised I've caught feelings for someone that liked me last year at uni but worried I've missed my chance.
Last year at university I met this guy and he liked me and made it kinda obvious and I wasn't so sure because due to a past relationship I'm really scared of feelings and so don't like to get close to guys. We kissed and stayed overnight at each others a couple of times for a few months but I still wasn't sure (was very hot and cold) and then summer came along and we stopped talking.
Then this year we've been talking quite a lot by message, we're quite close and I've realised that I really like him. I've been giving hints that I want another cuddle session but a couple of weeks ago he said he was sort of seeing someone.
However, he still messages me every 10 minutes and when I say him last week it wasn't both our messages and how we are in real life seems like we both like each other more than friends.
I'm not sure if he is actually seeing someone because otherwise he wouldn't be talking to me so often and with lots of teasing because surely you can't be seeing someone and still messaging and acting flirty around me.

He's the least lad like guy so I know he wouldn't cheat on anyone so I'm very confused.
Tomorrow I'm going to tell him that I like him and that I know it's really bad timing but I don't know how he's going to react.

Is there potential he might like me because I really feel this isn't going to work out in my favour, but I can't not tell him
Help
Reply 1
I think you should suggest meeting up for drinks or for dinner. It's better than saying "I like you" and it being awkward if he doesn't feel the same about you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending