The Student Room Group

Computer Science, Software Engineering and other courses

Im really intruiged with computer science and software engineering, but is there any technology-related courses I should consider? I am just really fond of techonology being a "gadget guy" and a slight tech wiz at times!

Also if anyone does those courses would you mind giving me some background in the courses/ related courses please! It would help give me insight to what I want to do for further education and beyond education too!
Reply 1
Anyone?
Reply 2
Original post by Marcus_:D
Im really intruiged with computer science and software engineering, but is there any technology-related courses I should consider? I am just really fond of techonology being a "gadget guy" and a slight tech wiz at times!

Also if anyone does those courses would you mind giving me some background in the courses/ related courses please! It would help give me insight to what I want to do for further education and beyond education too!

Just do Computer Science. Software Engineering degree will pretty much be identical to Comp Sci, except in yr2/3 some modules will be focused in Software Engineering, though you won't get as much choice to explore.

Other courses you could be interested in is Mechatronic Engineering, Computer System Engineering.
they do computer systems and networking at greenwich university and forensic computing also games or digital media with computing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending