The Student Room Group

How can you silently eat a whole cucumber in a library?

I'm actually not trolling.

1. Can you do it without anyone noticing?
2. If someone does notice you, how will you explain yourself?

Its been on my mind for ages.

#Chief Procrastinator
Original post by SVanade_
I'm actually not trolling.

1. Can you do it without anyone noticing?
2. If someone does notice you, how will you explain yourself?

Its been on my mind for ages.

#Chief Procrastinator

Trick question, you cut it up, cook some pasta, use sauce and other ingredients, put the cucumber in and voila. It looks perfectly like a normal student eating lunch when really you are having cucumber.
identify as a slug... then people cannot infringe your rights to devour any garden produce wherever you like.

:borat:
Reply 3
just whack it out and start eating it. It's just like a banana, just more juicy and messy. Don't beat around the bush. I don't know why you would want to eat a whole one anyway, it's a bit bland.
Reply 4
Original post by SeanFM
Trick question, you cut it up, cook some pasta, use sauce and other ingredients, put the cucumber in and voila. It looks perfectly like a normal student eating lunch when really you are having cucumber.

Brilliant! But it was late and I was in the library and had no snacks except the cucumber :')
Reply 5
Original post by the bear
identify as a slug... then people cannot infringe your rights to devour any garden produce wherever you like.

:borat:

This... I will do this...
Reply 6
Original post by Big_Jon
just whack it out and start eating it. It's just like a banana, just more juicy and messy. Don't beat around the bush. I don't know why you would want to eat a whole one anyway, it's a bit bland.

I ended up not eating it, I brought one into the library in the morning and stayed until really late, I was too nervous of the crunching sounds:colondollar:
Reply 7
Original post by SVanade_
I ended up not eating it, I brought one into the library in the morning and stayed until really late, I was too nervous of the crunching sounds:colondollar:

Why don't you just slice it up? Then take it to the library for a snack. Just seems strange.
Original post by Big_Jon
just whack it out and start eating it. It's just like a banana, just more juicy and messy. Don't beat around the bush.

you vile man.
Reply 9
Original post by cambio wechsel
you vile man.

What?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending