The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by UWS
Money? :redface: Sex? :biggrin:

Money is tool for me. They make my life more convenient but all the purchases do not make me happy. Being a student I have unlimited food, money to keep 2 cars, all the gadgets you need etc. but I find other students who struggle a lot more happier.

Sex. It may make me happy if it is with the right person but I am disappointed with what happened in past so do not want it either.
Original post by UWS
My mum still makes awesome food :biggrin:

Unfortunately I'm at uni and in a galaxy far far away from mum's cooking....

Technology hasn't yet evolved to the point where mom can stick a casserole in her oven, where the oven will cook it and transport it thru time and space to my oven, where I get it out and enjoy.
Original post by UWS

True this... Now i can't get away with looking at women's breasts

:lolwut: well thats right mister. Course you can't. Except maybe your own woman's at certain times :wink:
Reply 23
Well maybe when I get one :rofl: But until then..... :moon:

Original post by Recont
Money is tool for me. They make my life more convenient but all the purchases do not make me happy. Being a student I have unlimited food, money to keep 2 cars, all the gadgets you need etc. but I find other students who struggle a lot more happier.

Sex. It may make me happy if it is with the right person but I am disappointed with what happened in past so do not want it either.

Then food makes you happy, surely :tongue:

Eh, guess you're right about the whole sex thing...

Original post by ThePricklyOne

Technology hasn't yet evolved to the point where mom can stick a casserole in her oven, where the oven will cook it and transport it thru time and space to my oven, where I get it out and enjoy.

Ready meals come close :tongue: Or you can ask her to cook it and package it for you the next time you come home :biggrin: it's the Asian way :yep:
probably just coming home from school and playing games all evening and all weekend without falling behind on school work
Reply 25
Original post by UWS
Then food makes you happy, surely :tongue:

Eh, guess you're right about the whole sex thing...

If I am high or with good company then yes, good food makes me happy-ish for short period of time.
Nothing to worry about and it was so much fun
Original post by UWS
Ready meals come close :tongue: Or you can ask her to cook it and package it for you the next time you come home :biggrin: it's the Asian way :yep:

Ready meals don't do it.

I'm making do with getting people to cook for me in exchange for helping them do Maths & English. Gonna chomp my way round the world.
Playing games on PS2 like Tekken Tag Touranment with my cousins and eating like **** without any worries. hohoho, how it's very different now...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
i miss being care free.

Awe haha bless
Reply 31
Original post by humerak786
Nothing to worry about and it was so much fun

I worried about whether my gameboy had enough battery to last the journey

Ready meals don't do it.

I'm making do with getting people to cook for me in exchange for helping them do Maths & English. Gonna chomp my way round the world.

Oh that's a good idea, everybody wins and you never have to worry about buying food again :tongue: I wish i thought of that :frown:
Original post by ploid
i miss being care free.

Same and messing bt and getting in small trouble and it feel like it's the end of the world I miss it so much I would do anything to go back
Not having constant stress about uni/exams.

Just relaxing, no responsibilities at all, playing N64/PS2 all day, eating and sleeping all day. Having a laugh in school and still getting top grades.

:cry2:
Original post by UWS
What do you miss most about being a kid? Anything from your childhood that you miss... Share it with us!

I miss the days when I'd fall asleep in the car and magically waking up in my cozy bed :moon:

Discuss.

Haha same here I miss getting in trouble and u get the feeling that it's the end of the wold and I miss running and doing stuff and u wouldn't feel embrassed about u didn't give a **** yep I loved every minute and second of my childhood I would do anything to go back anything
Original post by ploid
i miss being care free.

yeah, me too.

It's great when someone else did all the worrying and paid all the bills.
(edited 7 years ago)
Uh, having the whole living room filled with gifts on Christmas. I kid you not, it was fricken magic how they got them in the house because there were so many. And yes, I will admit we had a tiny ass living room, but still thooo. Also, having the time to indulge in a book and finish it in a hour. Don't have the time or concentration to do that most days...
Reply 37
Going to my nana's after school and eat loads of biscuits and play cards

Big stakes as well 5p a game
The novelty of a McDonald's meal, I would get excited at the mere mention of having McDonald's for tea, but these days I'm repulsed by the idea of eating anything from McDonald's.
Reply 39
Original post by Petrodollar
Not having constant stress about uni/exams.

Just relaxing, no responsibilities at all, playing N64/PS2 all day, eating and sleeping all day. Having a laugh in school and still getting top grades.

:cry2:

Literally come home and forget about "homework", chill on MSN and play games :moon:

Original post by prazzyjazzy
Uh, having the whole living room filled with gifts on Christmas. I kid you not, it was fricken magic how they got them in the house because there were so many. And yes, I will admit we had a tiny ass living room, but still thooo. Also, having the time to indulge in a book and finish it in a hour. Don't have the time or concentration to do that most days...

We used to have a tree and it had so many presents underneath it. I was skimming through some of my old pics and it made me sad because I won't get a Christmas like that again :bawling:

I don't think I've read a book since I was 10 :rofl: it's terrible....

Original post by joecphillips
Going to my nana's after school and eat loads of biscuits and play cards

Big stakes as well 5p a game

Mine knitted me a jumper every time I went to visit lol

Latest