The Student Room Group

BTEC Level 3 Graphic Design/Photography Questions

Heya,

I'm in my first year of BTEC Extended Diploma Level 3 in Graphic Design/Photography. The course is focused on Graphic and am confident that I'll be able to get 3 Distinctions or even higher(hopefully) once I finish this course. Regarding to this qualification I have a question about applying to university. Recently, I was thinking about becoming an architect. I was wondering whether university will accept my qualification for BA/BSc Architecture program. I was looking at the diversre universitys requirements and it says on their website that they accept BTEC Level 3 Art&Design. Does that mean they accept any BTEC qualifications that's related to Art&Design like graphic/photography or do they mean the specific qualification' BTEC Level 3 Art&Design'? It's quite confusing me ;/ .
I've passed Math IGCSE exam and I've also got a Distinction in Art and Design level 2. Am also so ready to build a stellar protfolio for the university!

The following question is for those who experienced or is an architect:
anyone knows whether the UK qualification BA/BSc in Arch( RIBA part I) is equivalent to the US BA/Bsc in Arch? I was thinking about getting a M.Arch degree in the US once I finish undergrad course in the UK. Pls tell me whether if it's possible or not :smile:

Thank you guys for reading ! Looking forward to your reply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending