The Student Room Group

Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jamesadams234
do u remember the question for the one whose answer is estemos/estamos ? I have no recollection

cuando ......... casados, vamos a tener hijos (estar)
what was the asnwer for what luxury chiringuitos offer ?

I put seafood
Original post by s-e
I put seafood

Me too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
answers for the gapfil about virtual friends anyone ??
what was the gapfil for after pareja ?
what was the gapfil for after pareja ?

Think I put ideal
answers for the gapfil about virtual friends anyone ??

Can't remember the order but I know I chose these:
(El mundo) Real
(La cifra) Preocupante
Buen (amigo)
(Que no son) Verdaderos
(La pareja) Ideal
Mejores (amistades)
Propio (nombre)

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you think the A boundary will be this year, usually it is around 88 but I've seen it as low as 83 and as high as 92
Original post by dylanoakes
What do you think the A boundary will be this year, usually it is around 88 but I've seen it as low as 83 and as high as 92

Despite it being a harder paper than usual, the only people sitting the exam are A2 students and so I'd say it's more likely to be 90+
Original post by Linguist123
Despite it being a harder paper than usual, the only people sitting the exam are A2 students and so I'd say it's more likely to be 90+

Fantastic 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Linguist123

Don't think my grade will be improving 😂😂
Does anyone remember how many questions there were, where you had to answer in english? I wrote all my answers in spanish like an idiot
Original post by Jackosito
Does anyone remember how many questions there were, where you had to answer in english? I wrote all my answers in spanish like an idiot

9 questions. At least 2 definitely English I'd say...
9 questions. At least 2 definitely English I'd say...

Yeah the first 2 listenings were english right?

The first question is the only one you were meant to answer in English
Does anyone know if there is an unofficial mark scheme yet?
Original post by dave_lfc
how do we know you're not a serial paedophile mate?

you don't
Does anyone know if there is an unofficial mark scheme yet?

I'd love an unofficial mark scheme so I can work out how I need to do on the A2 paper
do u remember the question for the one whose answer is estemos/estamos ? I have no recollection

It was the grammar section and it was about the future with the subjunctive trigger cuando
I'd love an unofficial mark scheme so I can work out how I need to do on the A2 paper

Same here, pretty sure ive lost marks on 2 questions (i think the henna one was meant to be answered in english) but yeah, if anyone wants to make one on here im happy to help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending