The Student Room Group

HELP‼️ Am scared

Hey am17, and am a girl I've been trying to have sex now for a little while with my boyfriend and thank god his a calm person because he said He'll wait but am just not managing to hack the pain I've tried looking around on Line but nothing helps. Please help because I want have that connection with him.

Is there any way of losing you virginity with out it hurt????

Or is sex just not made for me
Could be a range of reasons...

- Are you relaxed in the situation?
- Do you both engage in enough foreplay?
- Tried lube?

Maybe he's too big?
Reply 2
Original post by sleepinglions
Could be a range of reasons...

- Are you relaxed in the situation?
- Do you both engage in enough foreplay?
- Tried lube?

Maybe he's too big?

No the first time is a different type of pain it's the hymen breaking and in some girls it hurts A LOT! If it's pain from the stretching then yeah lube and stuff, but if it's the hymen then I'd suggest that you tell him to just do it you know, just push it in quite hard, it'll hurt a lot for a bit, but then it's over!
Hi,

Sex feels different for everyone, especially the first time. The majority of girls say it hurts the first time, but only for a short period of time before the pleasure arrives. It will obviously hurt as, unless you've experimented with "toys", you wouldn't have had something big push its way up there.
There's the possibility that you're not lubricated enough, either naturally or with a product. That'll cause friction which will cause pain.
You may also be experiencing pain because although you think you're ready and want that connection, your inner self is not (mind), at the moment in time. If you know for a fact that you're ready then I suggest you make sure you're well lubricated and although it may hurt at first, give it a few minutes or seconds to let the pain subside. Get him to be still aswell, so your body can adjust, before you progress.

Hope this helps!
Reply 4
There is a little-known about condition that is actually very common called VVS. This makes sex very painful and hard to do without treatment. Here is a video about a person with it if you're curious:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EUMN8SEQMXk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending