Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has any news from PPE regarding decisions. It appears that UCL accepts a small number of students, so it is quite a stressful time at the moment.
    Any news?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I sent off my PPE application to UCL yesterday, when should I expect to receive a stream email?

(Original post by c0fus3d)
    I sent off my PPE application to UCL yesterday, when should I expect to receive a stream email?
    I got them very soon actually. Probable within the next week or so (if your experience was like mine).

ReputationRep:
    When are UCL likely to send out offers?

(Original post by Ozil5)
    When are UCL likely to send out offers?
    I would expect it to take quite a while. Based on previous posts from other years, most offers come out in February and March, but some lucky few do get it earlier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sonnet18)
    I got them very soon actually. Probable within the next week or so (if your experience was like mine).
    Received my stream email yesterday, is that a good sign?

Received my stream email yesterday, is that a good sign?
    From what I know, most/all people get the stream email.

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer today

(Original post by Ani_2303)
    I got my offer today
    Congratulations! Did you apply early?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sonnet18)
    Congratulations! Did you apply early?
    Thank you! Not really, I think my school sent my application of December 1st in the end. They might have given me an off early because I am a gap year student. I'm resitting Maths this year to hopefully get the grades to get in.

Thank you! Not really, I think my school sent my application of December 1st in the end. They might have given me an off early because I am a gap year student. I'm resitting Maths this year to hopefully get the grades to get in.
    Well, good luck! I hope you meet your offer!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I was just wondering what actual/predicted grades did you apply with?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I was just wondering what actual/predicted grades did you apply with?
    GCSEs: 12A*s 2As
    A-Levels: Economics (A), History (A), Maths (B) and EPQ (A*)
    I got all As in my Maths modules except for C4 which I really messed up on so it dropped my grade. I was quite shocked I got the offer given my maths grade but my school predicted me A* for my retake. I think one factor that might have made me a strong candidate is because I'm doing an internship during my gap year.

ReputationRep:
    I got a document with degree choices to choose from. Still no offer on UCAS
    Is that a good sign?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone receive the email for economics or ppe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ozil5)
    Did anyone receive the email for economics or ppe
    Somehow I got a mail today that they actually received the application... Although they already sent the stream choices
    ... weird

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.