Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I really want to go into Medicine. My O Level grades are not that good with a minimum C. I want to know if there are any universities that have a one year foundation program that leads to medicine. And when are the intakes.
    Universities can be in any country.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Most people here will know about the UK as this is a UK site. There are some unis that will disregard you GCSEs or take you with one C provided your A levels are really good so have a look at those options. There are plenty of resources on TSR itself which can help you.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2017
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.