The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Chichester Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You will have the best 3 years of your lives guys! RAG Race was always the highlight of the year for me!
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Original post by SJD1992
You will have the best 3 years of your lives guys! RAG Race was always the highlight of the year for me!

I'm so excited for RAG Race, we were shown a video of it on my experience day and it looked like so much fun! Can't wait to be down in Chi in September!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
So excited to start in September , on the Triple Threat MT course. Anyone else starting this in September ? Xx
Reply 23
Original post by ChantelleRowe
I'm so excited for RAG Race, we were shown a video of it on my experience day and it looked like so much fun! Can't wait to be down in Chi in September!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I promise its the best day ever!! Going to a nightclub during the day is surreal, you'll become well acquainted with Sheiks during your 3 years I'm sure!! Luckily they run a bus from Chi to Bognor every Thursday night and back again when the club shuts!

FYI guys the most local spoons is probably the Dolphin and Anchor if you are in Chi and The Hatters if you're in Bognor!! Vital pieces of info lol
I'm going to be doing Business Studies with HR Management Year 1 at University of Chichester. Keen to see if anyone else is doing the same course and also to find out if you've received your time table yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending