The Student Room Group

Why can't some guys take no for an answer?

Scroll to see replies

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whoever photoshopped that, deserves actual money. :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by elekro
Trust me, I did tell him to f*ck off!! It was in a club in Mayfair....

Or my friend who works in a bar/restaurant gets asked out all the time by old weirdos, and there was this one time that she tried everything, (they can't be rude at work, they have to call security) and she had to tell the guy that she was pregnant in order to leave her alone.

I'm not saying that all guys are like this, definitely not. I've met lovely respectful guys, a lot of them actually!

Glad to hear it :clap:

Did security not help? One of my mates from home used to work as a nightclub bouncer, he said he had to help girls with this all the time :s-smilie: Like wtf how can some supremos not read girls lol. I think they do they just don't care :rolleyes:

Nah Im not offended. I see a lot of guys like this tho. Mostly older ones for some weird reason.

Original post by CarysJSLewis
Mate, I wasn't even out, I was on a train minding my own business :frown: That was probably the most annoying part, like I wasn't even at an area where people go to hook up with other people. I was literally on a train :rolleyes:

That sounds so ****ed up :mad: :rolleyes:

Like I said above, no ageist and Ive seen loads of guys my age be "lads" too.. But the creepiest ones tend to be older, in their 40s or 50s even. Maybe its because they couldnt pull a girl when they were younger or get married and are most likely to be single. Idk.
Guys thinking they look like Brad Pitt.....brain cannot (or does not want to) grasp the idea that someone may not be interested.....thinks the girl is playing some weird game when she makes it clear she's not interested....keeps at it until finally the realisation hits....then it's the girl's fault for leading him on...
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whoever photoshopped that, deserves actual money. :rofl: :rofl:

Probably the Misc forum, they have some classic Photoshop threads :rofl:

https://pics.onsizzle.com/the-elliot-rodgers-is-autistic-gentleman-surremacy-~the-kush-docta-1602407.png
society gives a lot of guys the impression that this kind of behaviour is appropriate, because a lot of girls play hard to get
Original post by Biryani007
Guys thinking they look like Brad Pitt.....brain cannot (or does not want to) grasp the idea that someone may not be interested.....thinks the girl is playing some weird game when she makes it clear she's not interested....keeps at it until finally the realisation hits....then it's the girl's fault for leading him on...

I know some guys think they're hot **** lmao but how does a guy not stop when a girl says she has a BF? like cmon WTF :rofl:

She said he was "like a 5/10" too :lolwut: (Her words not mine :teehee:)

:rofl: :rofl: He scary.
:rofl: :rofl: He scary.

Supreme 1 or Supreme 2? :colonhash: :lol:
Original post by PrinceWilliams
Supreme 1 or Supreme 2? :colonhash: :lol:

1 :rofl: :rofl: best of the best
(edited 7 years ago)
Three words - Supreme. F***ing. Gentleman.

EDIT: Oh, it appears I'm absolutely not the first in this thread to also mention this :toofunny: Wow.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by PrinceWilliams
My GF was out for drinks with friends and some of their friends she doesn't know this evening. She's been texting me about some older guy who sat next to her, asked her out and kept hitting on her even when she said she had a boyfriend and no she didn't want to go out for a drink. WTF. She had to go home early bc her "friends" did nothing :rolleyes:

I trust her completely but why can't some guys take No for an answer? :mad:

If I got turned down by a girl when I was single Id move on.. not go all supreme gentleman or pushy :rolleyes:

Grandpa was really desperate :biggrin:
1 :rofl: :rofl: best of the best

:rofl: The Original Gentleman

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/c/ca/Supreme_Gentleman.jpg

Original post by WoodyMKC
Three words - Supreme. F***ing. Gentleman.

EDIT: Oh, it appears I'm absolutely not the first in this thread to also mention this :toofunny: Wow.

Hahahahaha :toofunny:

https://img.memecdn.com/when-supreme-gentleman-lose-his-****_o_4373403.jpg

Gotta stay true to the leader of the self-proclaimed 'incel.' :rofl: :rofl:

Kekked hard at the Jason Genova part
I was out in town with some friends mid December and one of my friends went to the bar. The entire time she was there some old guy (60s plus) would not leave her alone. I witnessed her have to remove his hand from her bum at least 3 times. His grandson was there and kept saying I'm sorry about my granddad but wouldn't actually confront his granddad about it.

I got incredibly angry about it and ended up having to shout at him to leave my friend the **** alone. He STILL did not understand and then later on grabbed my arse.

Some people are just pathetic an only care about themselves.

It really upset my friend, she wasn't the same all night. And no wonder, the guy didn't listen to either of us and his grandson wouldn't even help. It can really make you feel helpless.
Sometimes it works if the dialougue goes like this
ME: Can i get your number
Her: No i have a boyfriend
ME: Are you sure you aren't saying it because i'm ugly *laugh*
If she says you caught me i don't have one i would say are you sure you don't want my number it's your loss
If she says no thats my cut off point
Stuff like that can work however how some guys go beyond that amazes me
And i always apologise if they say no after
(edited 7 years ago)
eliot rogers syndrome
Original post by SophieSmall

I got incredibly angry about it and ended up having to shout at him to leave my friend the **** alone. He STILL did not understand and then later on grabbed my arse.

Sorry i shouldnt laugh but thats funny
He must have been drugged
Hes never too old to take a heavy push

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending