The Student Room Group

Who here voted remain and who leave?

Let's say article 50 gets voted in who here will be glad who voted remain or leave and who regrets voting the way they did?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I couldn't vote but I influenced a few people to vote leave including 2 friends, my dad and a teacher.

And I don't regret it
Just put a poll up and you cna have all those options. make it public and then you can see. Are you allergic to polls, especially when they are a superior way of answering your question?
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
Just put a poll up and you cna have all those options. make it public and then you can see. Are you allergic to polls, especially when they are a superior way of answering your question?
If they voted leave themself maybe they are allergic to Poles :smile:
I voted Leave and I have no regrets.
(edited 7 years ago)
I didn't vote.

Didn't really care about the outcome enough. I would have been fine with either.
I would have voted leave.
I voted leave and I still stand by my vote.
I voted Leave as I dislike what the EU has become. If it had stayed an economic free trade area with less political & judicial powers then I'd have voted to Remain. I hoped the EU might see the folly of its deeper & broader policy but it actually seems like they're as hell bent as ever on following their present course. Therefore, I do not regret my decision.
(edited 7 years ago)
I voted leave, thank you very much. Time for the British people to take their country back.
Voted 'Leave', will never change my mind.
Voted remain on the basis of it being the only way to protect this country's R&D industry (which has to be the way forward for us - become a technology hub, not a corporate tax haven) and at this point I'm unhappily looking forward to being proven right. Definitely don't regret voting the way I did, even if it was futile.
(edited 7 years ago)
Now that May is sucking off Donald, who could regret voting Leave? UK is going to be second now!
Reply 13
Can't wait to leave!
Think we need to wait a few years before people actually start regretting to vote leave, most people are still kind of in the "haha we won!!!" phase
Couldn't vote but influenced a few others to vote remain, on the grounds of economic strength, geopolitical influence, and to maintain the strength of the scientific and university sectors. Do not regret it one bit.
Reply 16
Voted leave, don't regret it
Reply 17
I still want to leave!
I voted Remain and stick by my choice.
I voted Leave, and would do so again in a heartbeat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending