Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I think the audience is the people using the model, and I think that the purpose is for them to be able to use it properly and organise the costs etc.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gillyfish01)
    Thanks x
    So i could give examples of who would use it and why e.g teachers to organise prom, a company for costs or something?
    Yes, exactly like that, not to forget how you made it suitable for the audience. EG, you included a lot of instructions so people that are not very experienced with handling costs can use it, such as teachers. Or that you covered a lot of the menus so that whoever uses your demo knows that your model is reliable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salman_)
    Yes, exactly like that, not to forget how you made it suitable for the audience. EG, you included a lot of instructions so people that are not very experienced with handling costs can use it, such as teachers. Or that you covered a lot of the menus so that whoever uses your demo knows that your model is reliable.
    menus?

ReputationRep:
    The menus in the demo.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    can somebody please help me i am so behind in the coursework

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 18, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.