The Student Room Group

Theory test centre scamming ?

Hello I have taken my motorcycle theory test 8 times nailing hazard perception every time 44 minimum to pass I'm getting above 50 but for the past 3 tries (in a row) I got 1 mark under on multiple choice I went to try it again today and nailed the multiple choice 47/50 but hazard perception failed by 1 mark almost like someone is sitting behind a screen messing with your score
Original post by Kieran_morison
Hello I have taken my motorcycle theory test 8 times nailing hazard perception every time 44 minimum to pass I'm getting above 50 but for the past 3 tries (in a row) I got 1 mark under on multiple choice I went to try it again today and nailed the multiple choice 47/50 but hazard perception failed by 1 mark almost like someone is sitting behind a screen messing with your score

I passed my car first time easy. Though I have always suspected foul play.
Reply 2
Original post by Kieran_morison

Taken the test 3 times and passed 3 times with near identical results. There is no scam.
Taken the test online or actually test centre ? Online I pad 100% every time test centre seems to fail every time
Yeah dude they're definitely trying to keep you in particular from passing your test for arbitrary reasons. It's all an inside job.
Original post by coldplasma
Yeah dude they're definitely trying to keep you in particular from passing your test for arbitrary reasons. It's all an inside job.

At least now I know I'm not the only person to think this thanks alot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending