Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello I have taken my motorcycle theory test 8 times nailing hazard perception every time 44 minimum to pass I'm getting above 50 but for the past 3 tries (in a row) I got 1 mark under on multiple choice I went to try it again today and nailed the multiple choice 47/50 but hazard perception failed by 1 mark almost like someone is sitting behind a screen messing with your score

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieran_morison)
    Hello I have taken my motorcycle theory test 8 times nailing hazard perception every time 44 minimum to pass I'm getting above 50 but for the past 3 tries (in a row) I got 1 mark under on multiple choice I went to try it again today and nailed the multiple choice 47/50 but hazard perception failed by 1 mark almost like someone is sitting behind a screen messing with your score
    I passed my car first time easy. Though I have always suspected foul play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieran_morison)
    Taken the test 3 times and passed 3 times with near identical results. There is no scam.

ReputationRep:
    Taken the test online or actually test centre ? Online I pad 100% every time test centre seems to fail every time

ReputationRep:
    Yeah dude they're definitely trying to keep you in particular from passing your test for arbitrary reasons. It's all an inside job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coldplasma)
    Yeah dude they're definitely trying to keep you in particular from passing your test for arbitrary reasons. It's all an inside job.
    At least now I know I'm not the only person to think this thanks alot

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.