Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    It's just such a change of gear. I'm sure everyone feels the same way after finishing first year though.
    I have yet to experience it :hide:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I have yet to experience it :hide:
    It's a weird one, especially after first term.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    It's a weird one, especially after first term.
    Good weird though? Most likely a tough one though :console:

ReputationRep:
    I've just finished my A level exams. It was all so intense so wasn't really looking after my mental and physical health during exams and just feel kind of ****. I'm going to get a job for a year before uni (I haven't applied to uni yet) but I've had a couple of rejections so everything feels a bit uncertain. I have very mixed feelings about leaving school and am worried about the future. Meh, hopefully I"ll snap out of it.

ReputationRep:
    Today I give up.
    I don't want anyone to talk to me. To try to console me. To ask me what's wrong. Because i don't ****ing know.
    Everyone just go away. Leave me alone. Before I say stupid stuff to everyone and spoil everyone's moods. Before I hurt you, go. I don't want to hurt anyone :cry2:
    Head hurts. Brain hurts. Inside hurts.
    Let me fade away :banghead:
    This is worse than the past few days
    Damn it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_123_)
    I'm sad
    I miss my bf and I'm sick of guys who are meant to be my friends and just lie to me and make me feel like **** :sad:
    did you and your boyfriend break up?
    You're better than that! If guys ever lie to you and make you feel like crap, just remember your worth! Guys like that obviously have nothing better to do with their lives but mess around with someone else's life just to make themselves feel better. Everybody has their own worth, own it!

ReputationRep:
    Im tired as hell I just finished a 5-2 shift at hospital and I'm not even home yet cos I need to go to town and get things😩😩😩😩 need my bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Today I give up.
    I don't want anyone to talk to me. To try to console me. To ask me what's wrong. Because i don't ****ing know.
    Everyone just go away. Leave me alone. Before I say stupid stuff to everyone and spoil everyone's moods. Before I hurt you, go. I don't want to hurt anyone :cry2:
    Head hurts. Brain hurts. Inside hurts.
    Let me fade away :banghead:
    This is worse than the past few days
    Damn it.
    Noooo don't be alone

You can't hurt my mood ever, I'm hurt just by knowing you're upset right now
    :cry2:
    It's never good to bottle up (past experiences) your thoughts and emotions, please PM me if you need to get some stuff out.

My doors are always open and I will listen to everything and anything and will never judge or tell you what to do

Even if you don't want me to reply feel free to just get it all out, I will be here for you :hugs:
    It saddens my heart knowing others out there aren't having the best of times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kraggor)
    Noooo don't be alone

You can't hurt my mood ever, I'm hurt just by knowing you're upset right now
    :cry2:
    It's never good to bottle up (past experiences) your thoughts and emotions, please PM me if you need to get some stuff out.

My doors are always open and I will listen to everything and anything and will never judge or tell you what to do

Even if you don't want me to reply feel free to just get it all out, I will be here for you :hugs:
    It saddens my heart knowing others out there aren't having the best of times
    Awwwww you're the nicest person.

ReputationRep:
    I am sooooo nackered omg.
    I need a good rest (as usual.)

ReputationRep:
    I feel pretty **** rn
    Can't wait for my bed in 5 hours :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrapQueen)
    Awwwww you're the nicest person.
    Aww nawww, there are plenty of nice people especially on here
    I just want to support everyone and help make their lives just a little bit better or easier
    Other's happiness makes me happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentlife001)
    did you and your boyfriend break up?
    You're better than that! If guys ever lie to you and make you feel like crap, just remember your worth! Guys like that obviously have nothing better to do with their lives but mess around with someone else's life just to make themselves feel better. Everybody has their own worth, own it!
    Aww no we didn't break up, he was just away for a little :hugs: x the lying stuff was about just a friend :blush: … thank you for saying that tho, it was so nice x I hope you're okay too? :hugs: x

ReputationRep:
    Came home to find my weighing scale gone. My brother prob took it to his house. This is why I hate siblings, how to do my weekly weigh in now?

ReputationRep:
    high

ReputationRep:
    Bored and clueless what to do.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Bored and clueless what to do.
    Can I interest you in a game of Town of Salem (or the infinite number of other games I host, pick one Mr IrrationalRoot :lol:) ? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Super Tired :yawn:
    Have no energy to do anything :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Can I interest you in a game of Town of Salem (or the infinite number of other games I host, pick one Mr IrrationalRoot :lol:) ? :holmes:
    Interesting, not really in the mood to play online games rn (and ironically I have something I need to do now), but I did get addicted to draw something and stuff like that at various times in the last couple of years, so I might play at some point. I'm trying to find something to keep me occupied over 3 and a half months though... not easy lol.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Interesting, not really in the mood to play online games rn (and ironically I have something I need to do now), but I did get addicted to draw something and stuff like that at various times in the last couple of years, so I might play at some point. I'm trying to find something to keep me occupied over 3 and a half months though... not easy lol.
    Ah I see
    ah well, offer is still there for anytime within the 3 months if you find yourself bored out of your skull :hugs: do take care!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.